Hard pressed to find a bigger grub in league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would've done the same thing. Hard to defend Myles on the whole but the above move in particular was brilliant.

Wolfpack said:
I would've done the same thing. Hard to defend Myles on the whole but the above move in particular was brilliant.

Agreed. Graham brought that on himself. If he wants to lather his thighs with vaseline then he should expect someone to do something like this.

I thought that was outstanding as well. To be honest having all that vasoline around there is going to be a pain for anyone tackling him anyway, so just getting his own back. But honestly that sort of stuff is great

So why didn't other players do the same?
Myles clearly likes giving things a good rub and seems to enjoy finger painting.

That was quality from Myles. Graham gets it on everyone else so just a taste of his own medicine there!!

the more pertinent question is who did he borrow the vaso from
/Des or Todd?

I hope he didnt get in sand in the Vaso or they wont be impressed.

Don't understand why its not against the rules.

The vaseline transfers to the ball - isn't ball tampering illegal?

Myles did the right thing - blind him with his own medicine :p

the biggest issue with this is the face is often in a position to cop and eye full of vaso, if it is vaso when you tackle around the legs. It could be vicks or anything really

I like what myles did and even reckon he tried smear it in grahams eyes

Live by the sword

WAMF said:
So why didn't other players do the same?

I thought it was a classic and would encourage all players to do what Myles did until the pom stops the ridiculous tactic.

Apparantly the Dogs are going to recieve a phone call from the NRL today to discuss the use of copious amounts of vaseline.

Thought is was the perfect way to handle Graham's vaso.

Whats to stop people putting other substances on them?

I mean Myles could just poop in his boots before putting them on, no one would tackle him around the legs all game.

Why put vasoline on the legs would be the question I'd be asking Graham. Obviously it makes the tackles hands slippery for future ball handling. Against the spirit of the game. 'Not against the rules' says the NRL. What a pack of idiots. Next we'll have nails glued to player's knees.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6