Happy days

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can borrow my photo copier & stapler if you like - just modify existing jerseys - far cheaper than new ones.

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184190.msg277105#msg277105 date=1279712412]
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=184190.msg277059#msg277059 date=1279706498]
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184190.msg277043#msg277043 date=1279700589]
Yea mate, I want a go, stick them up !!

I shall humour you

How is the club in so much trouble after 6 months of Lowe if Mayer was such a messiah of a CEO ? Surely all the amazing work he did couldn't have been undone in 6 months ?
We had sponsors under Mayor - won a premiership under Mayer.

What has Mr. Lowe done for us so far.

[/quote]

I am not usually this strong but this is an idiotic post jerry. As KE said he can't win a premiership until October. He has stopped the public slanging match between owners and has the unanimous support of the board. There has been an injection of new blood at board level and a stepping back of the divisive elements from those positions. We lost our chief playmaker and despite a heap of injuries and with two youngsters at the halves we are still in the top 8. The brand is improving imo. There is a long way to go but and I'm not saying it is all positives but at this point I can't see a pile of negatives.
[/quote]

Give me one positive - he may be in brown nosing both the owners but where is the benefit.

I suggest you are the one with the idiot posts. You have jack poop to back up your comments. I have stated the proof that Mayor was a success - all you have is blind faith & nothing concrete.

[/quote]Jerry - be careful about slagging off posters. MB has a lot of credibility here as a balanced poster and his response to you was reasoned and cogent. Play the ball and not the man. By all means present your point but go easy. I thought Mayer was a great CEO too but time will tell on Lowe. It is ridiculous to suggest that the Jersey sponsor for 2011 should be announced now. They will want a blaze of publicity when they do at the start of the season and that is the way it should be.

captain_obvious.jpg

;D

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184190.msg277105#msg277105 date=1279712412]
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=184190.msg277059#msg277059 date=1279706498]
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184190.msg277043#msg277043 date=1279700589]
Yea mate, I want a go, stick them up !!

I shall humour you

How is the club in so much trouble after 6 months of Lowe if Mayer was such a messiah of a CEO ? Surely all the amazing work he did couldn't have been undone in 6 months ?
We had sponsors under Mayor - won a premiership under Mayer.

What has Mr. Lowe done for us so far.

[/quote]

I am not usually this strong but this is an idiotic post jerry. As KE said he can't win a premiership until October. He has stopped the public slanging match between owners and has the unanimous support of the board. There has been an injection of new blood at board level and a stepping back of the divisive elements from those positions. We lost our chief playmaker and despite a heap of injuries and with two youngsters at the halves we are still in the top 8. The brand is improving imo. There is a long way to go but and I'm not saying it is all positives but at this point I can't see a pile of negatives.
[/quote]

Give me one positive - he may be in brown nosing both the owners but where is the benefit.

I suggest you are the one with the idiot posts. You have jack poop to back up your comments. I have stated the proof that Mayor was a success - all you have is blind faith & nothing concrete.

[/quote]

Where is your evidence?

After all the **** i have read in this post from you i couldn't even read any more to see if someone else had said the same thing.

Can you please give it a rest with the Lowe bashing?

Where is your evidence?

After all the s**t i have read in this post from you i couldn't even read any more to see if someone else had said the same thing.

Can you please give it a rest with the Lowe bashing?
[/quote]

Agree Toyko. Can you imagine if this bunch was on the sea eagles board, it would make any previous spat at board level seem like a couple of kids fighting over a lolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8