Happy Christmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here's hoping all the Silvertails community had a peaceful and happy festive season and that Santa was kind to you and yours.

It's been an interesting year one way and another and as we head to the end of it I'd like to offer best wishes to all for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010

Vidmar

I'm a bit late but Merry Xmas to all the Silvertails and bah humbug to all the unfortunate meatheads out there who support other teams.

Ryan link said:
The alternative is no-one helps them in the first place. There aren't many people that can save up half a mill+ under their pillows.

Plus, I'm assuming it's always a financiers fault that a customer can't repay their loans, right?

Tell me. You go out and borrow money for say 5%, securing it with your assets. You then lend that money to a family member at say 5.9% (.9% is the general profit you'd make on a home loan). Your family member then says, sorry, I can't pay you anymore - yet you still have to continue to pay the 5% you originally borrowed your money for. A government body tells you that you have to sell off or use your asset base to write down the loan you originally got.

What do you do? Do you suggest to your family member that you will have to sell their security to get your money back, or do you just pay interest out of your own pocket, and potentially erase your own security in a worst case scenario?

That brought tears to my eye.................tears of laughter.

The poor misunderstood banks and the altruists who work there......LOL.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Merry Xmas to all the Silvertails crowd, enjoy the day and remember that if anyone wants to have a word about Manly no longer being Premiers, we are still the World Club Champs for a couple more months

I forgot about that!! Yaaay  :D

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas!

Ryan link said:
The alternative is no-one helps them in the first place. There aren't many people that can save up half a mill+ under their pillows.

Plus, I'm assuming it's always a financiers fault that a customer can't repay their loans, right?

Tell me. You go out and borrow money for say 5%, securing it with your assets. You then lend that money to a family member at say 5.9% (.9% is the general profit you'd make on a home loan). Your family member then says, sorry, I can't pay you anymore - yet you still have to continue to pay the 5% you originally borrowed your money for. A government body tells you that you have to sell off or use your asset base to write down the loan you originally got.

What do you do? Do you suggest to your family member that you will have to sell their security to get your money back, or do you just pay interest out of your own pocket, and potentially erase your own security in a worst case scenario?

No, i do what my bank did to me, i charge them for the unles loan as well. Yes, we were paying off 2 mortgages.

Do you think the bank offered anything other than an oops after we pointed it out? NO. Now they want to charge us a $300 admin fee for going over our repayment limit but $120. So if you lent your uncle the money and he paid is back quicker you would say no and charge him more again? You freak!

Fluff, I think I've become dislexic or something mate, because dead set, that was like trying to translate an ancient Chinese manuscript.

Ryan link said:
Fluff, I think I've become dislexic or something mate, because dead set, that was like trying to translate an ancient Chinese manuscript.

As someone said recently you have to be drunk to post here.

tookey link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=182212.msg248243#msg248243 date=1262144731]

As someone said recently you have to be drunk to post here.
[/quote] I think Ryan knows that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6