Happy B'day me !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Guys, just got some pressies. One was the original Eagles GF DVD. The other was this:-

12ISCGameDayHoody.jpg

I have to recommend it guys ! Those are one sweet jumper !!

Nice one Ryan. Happy Birthday mate!!!
I'm waiting for my Christmas present to arrive.
I will show it off when it gets here.

Didn't realise they make those in kids sizes......

Happy Birthday mate :)

Happy Birthday Ryan i hope we can celebrate with a win against the panthers !!!

Ryan said:
Guys, just got some pressies. One was the original Eagles GF DVD. The other was this:-

12ISCGameDayHoody.jpg

I have to recommend it guys ! Those are one sweet jumper !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Cool top - I actually tried that exact one on last Monday, but ended up buying the maroon hoodie instead ...as it fitted better.:shy:

Happy Birthday Ryan - the outfit is remarkably attractive compared to the ANZAC abomination :D

Cheer the Boys on for many years to come :angel:

Hey Ryan, are you serious? You might be me...
My birthday was on sunday and for my pressies i got the 2011 Victory dvd pack and the EXACT same jumper!!!
No joke!

I got a medium but it's pretty tight even for me and i'm pretty small. I ripped the tags off just by trying to get my head out of the neck hole! But i agree, the jumper is awesome and warm!

A heartfelt 'many happy returns' to a very dedicated Manly fan, but watch the chocolate cake - we don't want you getting all hyper again.

byso said:
I would of expected you to get kicking T.

Happy birthday champ.

Hahahaha - bastard !! I WAS off with the boot that day. Dan & you showed me up something terrible.

eggson said:
Hey Ryan, are you serious? You might be me...
My birthday was on sunday and for my pressies i got the 2011 Victory dvd pack and the EXACT same jumper!!!
No joke!

I got a medium but it's pretty tight even for me and i'm pretty small. I ripped the tags off just by trying to get my head out of the neck hole! But i agree, the jumper is awesome and warm!

No way ! LoL. My actual b'day is today though.
Also, is your b'day really April fools?

Poor bloke :)

Ryan said:
No way ! LoL. My actual b'day is today though.
Also, is your b'day really April fools?

Poor bloke :)

Haha yeah mate, i'm an April Fool. Was a good day actually, got the ferry over to Manly and had some beers at the wharf during the day.
Think people know it's not worth tricking me, i usually get them instead.

Have a good rest of the day buddy!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7