Hannant linked to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mason was being spoken about for origin last year. I watched him play against us and he was as meek as a kitten.

Not that we'd have the money to get him, but as if you wouldn't have Ben Hannant in your team.

Had a poor season at Brisbane under a coach he didn't like but is a 29 year old forward in his prime.

Hannants is happy on his mini farm on the gold coast, he won't be moving to Sydney.

From Gold Coast Bulletin Web sites:

While the Titans are somewhat hamstrung financially they do hold a trump card.

Hannant, a father of five, is happily settled at Tallebudgera and is reluctant to leave southeast Queensland, meaning the Broncos and Titans are his preferences.

“My family’s settled. This is where I grew up,” Hannant said.

“We have a little farm and the kids are happy, wife’s happy, I’m happy.

“I grew up on the Gold Coast. It’s been a massive part of my life.

swoop said:
Why do we need to rush out and buy a prop? We need to secure the signatures of some of our own first.

Yes, we need to rebuild but there is no rush.We've been the most dominant team in the last decade and we expect success immediately but we've also been spoilt.

If a decent prop becomes available at the right price then sign him. Rebuilding takes time, so let Warwick and the retention team do their stuff even if it means we are not as competitive in the short-term.

Looks like you got your wish on the resigning front with today's news. Now can we rush out and buy a prop?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6