• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We have a serious problem against the high ball at the moment.  Both Farrar and Robertson dropped bombs and the surprising thing of it is that the Knights are not kicking to Williams, who has been exploited this way before.

Some serious work on this aspect of our game is needed or we'll see more bombs raining on us than Laos and Cambodia in 1968.

Yeah we never looked comfortable under the high ball. They did kick it high and get it to spin but that's no excuse!

That ball was going extra high tonight too. With a lot of pressure on the kickers.

We need to get lowe to speak to his kiwi connections and get choc some Velcro gloves

Heaps of teams have had problems with holding onto the ball this weekend, wondering if that dirty big black power aid logo on the ball this year is causing havic, more solid colour in that logo than I've ever before.

They were good kicks that they dropped. Farrar seemed to back away from the first one he dropped because he saw he was about to get smashed.

Matabele link said:
We have a serious problem against the high ball at the moment.  Both Farrar and Robertson dropped bombs and the surprising thing of it is that the Knights are not kicking to Williams, who has been exploited this way before.

Some serious work on this aspect of our game is needed or we'll see more bombs raining on us than Laos and Cambodia in 1968.
Personally i dont think the problem is all that serious as you say mata,sure we did drop some high ball but if you look at the nature of the kicks and the situation etc they were all very hard to catch at the time i reckon,Farrar was good last week,he just got afew awkward kicks same with robbo,i think its not too major a worry.

chrisos link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182843.msg257204#msg257204 date=1269686573]

Personally i dont think the problem is all that serious as you say mata,sure we did drop some high ball but if you look at the nature of the kicks and the situation etc they were all very hard to catch at the time i reckon,Farrar was good last week,he just got afew awkward kicks same with robbo,i think its not too major a worry.
[/quote]

he had to have had some doubts on that 2nd one after last week

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7