Hampstead dropped

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just reading he is being 'rested' this weekend after his crap call against us where he awarded Daniela the try in goal after he had clearly dropped it, on top of the Inglis origin 'try'

Amusing how Bill tries to peddle the line about how there was nothing wrong with the Inglis call but then a week later that video ref is missing in action ....

Yes amazing how little noise was made of that disgraceful decision to give Daniela that no try on Sunday. It turned the game, that along with the string of dud penalty calls against us from Checclown yet nobody complains from Manly. I suppose 2V figures its a waste of time saying anything anyway but that game was heavily influence by the amateur hour refs out there as well as origin.

With explosion of sports betting in Australia,do you think some of these decisions the refs make may be attributable to them being on the take?

Or is that tin foil hat thinking?

I'm actually pleasantly surprised how Tooves does his interviews cops the shocking decisions on the chin and moves on. It's not going to change the score board blowing up at the refs poor performance after the fact.
No way did that decision cost Manly the game the players poor attitude of "it's only penrith" did.
They need to treat every game like they do when they play the big teams.
A better attitude in both attack and defence and they take the referee's out of the equation.

They probably realised that while they're the ones on the field copping a hiding from the players and the fans, Bill and Stuart are lapping up a top salary and answering to no one!

They need an ex ref and ex player to be the refs bosses. Someone like Archer and Someone like Greg alexander. 2 blokes who come across as reasonable people who are also very football savvy.

globaleagle said:
With explosion of sports betting in Australia,do you think some of these decisions the refs make may be attributable to them being on the take?

Or is that tin foil hat thinking?

It has happened in most other professional sports. No reason to be complacent here. We've had allegations that RL refs have been bribed before.

A Penalty Count is far away from the read that statistics show.
A 6-5 penalty count hardly gives any story except similar penalties were given/ received.

I noticed last Sunday's match we were given a ****eload on our own 20 or 30 and usually on the 1st or 2nd tackle, which really doesn't give much to the cause.

Bloody refs - They all Hate Manly :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6