• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just putting it out there but how about this for the remainder of the year:
1. B. Stewart
2. D. Walker
3. J. Lyon
4. S. Matai
5. T. Trbojevic
6. D. Cherry-Evans
7. A. Koroisau

We could play the halves similar to the Cows and have Api play 1st receiver to give DCE more time and space. It works very well for them. Api has the short kicking, DCE has the long kicking and it gives us a lot of speed on the edges.

2017 could look similar. I'd suggest you let one of the big 3 ride of into the sunset and then the following 2 after 2017. Walker could play in the centres and we pick up a good defensive winger. The following year Tom moves to fullback and we pick up another solid winger and a top centre. All or none of these players may be in house already.

Just putting it out there but how about this for the remainder of the year:
1. B. Stewart
2. D. Walker
3. J. Lyon
4. S. Matai
5. T. Trbojevic
6. D. Cherry-Evans
7. A. Koroisau

We could play the halves similar to the Cows and have Api play 1st receiver to give DCE more time and space. It works very well for them. Api has the short kicking, DCE has the long kicking and it gives us a lot of speed on the edges.

2017 could look similar. I'd suggest you let one of the big 3 ride of into the sunset and then the following 2 after 2017. Walker could play in the centres and we pick up a good defensive winger. The following year Tom moves to fullback and we pick up another solid winger and a top centre. All or none of these players may be in house already.

I doubt they'll consider that option, though it is a quite innovative idea and worth a thought. Bit of a waste with Walker on the wing, though I guess he is fast and evasive. Could work but I suspect it'll be the DCE/Walker show after this week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4