Halves on TV ths week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought Daly was a scream. He has a quirky, endearing charm. No wonder they had him on again. He won't lose sleep over the gee-ups/jokes at his expense. Took it all in playful good fun.

Poor Daly. He's gonna cop it forever over that story! It was funny but he should have a talk with his glamour girlfried over what you tell jounalists/ reporters/ FS hosts. Some things should remain in private and I bet he's thinking that now.

But overall, it was a good segment and it left a good sentiment from RL fans with the Manly players!

i would prefer to be daly over mario. He legitimately seems like he doesn't enjoy his time on the show lol.

Only saw a little of them on the footy show last night, incl. the questions about the most embarassing moment for Daly.
Good to see our guys on the show!

How about that tool of a Parra supporter that called out 'Playing for Manly' when they asked Cherry's most embarrassing moment?
I dead set thought he was wearing one of those inflatable sumo suits!
And I don't even know what the hell that thing sitting next to him was!

Charming fans out Parramatta way.

Blake said:
How about that tool of a Parra supporter that called out 'Playing for Manly' when they asked Cherry's most embarrassing moment?
I dead set thought he was wearing one of those inflatable sumo suits!
And I don't even know what the hell that thing sitting next to him was!

He was the stereotypical Parramatta supporter.

I was in Canberra a few weeks ago when the Eels played there and I saw a group of 20 or so eels fans in the mall and I swear I have never seen so many teeth missing amongst people in my life

Honest to god, if they put all their teeth together they still wouldn't be able to come up with a good set.

I think Daly's GF should learn where to draw the line on personal matters... Im guessing it was just a gee up anyway.

Blake said:

bob dylan said:
He was the stereotypical Parramatta supporter.

It seems to me to be an excercise based on energy conservation. Why travel to many points of rugby league geography to interview mentally disturbed & interestingly bizzare examples of the public when you can simply wander that Parramatta mall area and find them all in the one place.

MissKate said:
Can't believe the girlfriend, fancy dobbing him in so badly

Totally agree - it was a scream and Daly's a real natural honest gem! But he walked into a few last night haha!

Time for them to concentrate 100% on the footie and worry about giving media interviews after winning the GF

And put away the bloody phone DCE...footie and the chick are more important :p :heart:

So anyone giving Zorba a rap?

Maybe the lack of media coverage lat year was due to results?

Wraps might have helped

Just shows the fickle nature of things here. Bitch and moan when we are not in the press (blame it on going under the radar etc....and not on results) and then keep quiet when things are going better

I guess that is the nature of forums but it still pisses me off

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7