Half Solutions for 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At this point in time I'm in the " whatever will be will be" camp.

I have faith ( some ) that our owner doesn't want to completely trash the brand , so let's see what Round 13 brings first of all.

With what has transpired in recent times I doubt management is going to announce any player from another club as having been signed.

So let's be patient.

Is Travis Burns still playing ?
He's a good example of why it is amusing hearing people talk about grabbing any promising young half and schooling him to be a top playmaker.
Come to think of it, Luke Dorn might still be available.

going back to the title of this thread - all we seem to have is half solutions! Resign everyone but sign no one! THAT is a half solution!

Could they be the international halves Joe has promised us? I'm excited McCrone @:cry:
LOL, at no time did he say international, he did say world class, a term that is highly subjective.
I suspect we will finish up with Albert Kelly and perhaps Carney. Is that world class? some will say no and some will say yes. Carney is certainly a world class screw up.

I would prefer a Cornish with killer at 6, the go after blokes who simply don't have it like sandow, Mcrone, Albert Kelly, Robson or even hodgkinson.
Given sezer has been signed he would partner Austin, young Cornish would be looking for opportunity.
I've said before that I am a fan of Cornish. Don't look at his performances recently, they are tarnished by the influence of Ricky Stuart. He has as much potential as Elgey, which would be realised if schooled by Tooves, Joey et al.

Note: Cornish was named at halfback in the 2012 NYC Team of the Year and in 2012 played for the Junior Kangaroos

LOL, at no time did he say international, he did say world class, a term that is highly subjective.
I suspect we will finish up with Albert Kelly and perhaps Carney. Is that world class? some will say no and some will say yes. Carney is certainly a world class screw up.

Well I apologise to Joe thanks for that Ralphie I certainly didn't mean to misrepresent what he said and I'll sit tight and wait for the world class replacements.

I like you think Cornish is the best of the bunch but I'm not sure even his mother would class him as world class at the moment.

I've said before that I am a fan of Cornish. Don't look at his performances recently, they are tarnished by the influence of Ricky Stuart. He has as much potential as Elgey, which would be realised if schooled by Tooves, Joey et al.

Note: Cornish was named at halfback in the 2012 NYC Team of the Year and in 2012 played for the Junior Kangaroos
Good to note...I don't mind the look of him either. Also fulfils the criteria of getting a promising half that won't cost us the earth. Which means we can spend up big to get a dominant forward pack that will make any halves look the goods, coupled with our young-gun outside backs in Turbo Junior, Taufua, Gutherson, Hiku etc.

Well I apologise to Joe thanks for that Ralphie I certainly didn't mean to misrepresent what he said and I'll sit tight and wait for the world class replacements.

I like you think Cornish is the best of the bunch but I'm not sure even his mother would class him as world class at the moment.
Kelly is no dud. If Joey can get some consistency to his game he could end up being more than handy.

Kelly is no dud. If Joey can get some consistency to his game he could end up being more than handy.

He's not a dud but he is as far away from world class as we can get.

Joe Kelly (and I thank Ralphie for pointing this out) told us world class when we lost both our International halves.

What about Corey Norman? He goes alright and wants to play in the halves. With Foran likely to take his spot and assuming they re-sign Sandow he'd be one we should chase.

That's more or less what I said yesterday :0) He is last year's elgey, just hasn't been handled properly at Canberra.

Albert Kelly and Josh McCrone as our halves next year. That wouldn't be fair to the other teams in the competition as we would win it every year with those two. Forget the forwards we would have world class halves.

Kelly is only 24 and has already played for the sharks, knights and titans as well as Hull. 4 clubs by 24 confirms that he is an idiot. Smashed lights at nightclubs No thanks.

Lets sign Carney as well as back up. One can smash the lights at the night club and the other can piss on them and anyone who comes near including himself.

Albert Kelly and Josh McCrone as our halves next year. That wouldn't be fair to the other teams in the competition as we would win it every year with those two. Forget the forwards we would have world class halves.

Kelly is only 24 and has already played for the sharks, knights and titans as well as Hull. 4 clubs by 24 confirms that he is an idiot. Smashed lights at nightclubs No thanks.

Lets sign Carney as well as back up. One can smash the lights at the night club and the other can piss on them and anyone who comes near including himself.

Kelly also had a go at the eels that's were he started.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4