Half options dwindling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Maloney, Elgey, Hodgkinson, Sandow and perhaps Carney left.

And we'll need two. Forget about blooding new halves before their time.

online this morning says we are interested in richie myler from super league (warrington?) could be a good organiser with a bit of experience and a nice compliment to a younger playmaker with potential

I don't think we're going to buy any. Penns have written off this year, new coach and promote from within.

I think we're silly to believe that the club are going to throw two untried players in the halves...although I would like them to spend up big in the forwards, and buy cheap(er) halves like Elgey and Kelly, than spend 750k + on crap like Hodkinson, I doubt that's there angle.

I think the club will be looking to sign at least one experienced half to take pressure of the other lesser known. I agree with Dan, I think Elgey and Carney would be a good combination, or Elgey and (I hate to say it; Maloney)...I mean what else is there?

To buy a guy like Hodkinson for 250k a year less than what we offered Foz and Daly, would be gutting. The silver lining in losing the halves was the cap money it opened up for us...if we go and spend up big on rubbish, then the positive trade off ceases to exist.

Albert Kelly and Elgey are the 2 I would consider for half back, if they were available, we could develop their potential. For 5/8 that is a tougher one. I expect Maloney to stay put at the chooks. Maybe we need to groom Littlejohn and give him a chance or do a swap with the worms and get Corey Norman here and send Foz early.

Albert Kelly and Elgey are the 2 I would consider for half back, if they were available, we could develop their potential. For 5/8 that is a tougher one. I expect Maloney to stay put at the chooks. Maybe we need to groom Littlejohn and give him a chance or do a swap with the worms and get Corey Norman here and send Foz early.

not sure why we signed little john if we aren't going to use him. no disrespect to hodko but signing him would be a backward step…can at least kick FGs!
Elgey could be a gun, particularly if Joey stays on. But he won't be a messiah - no one on the australian market is, Richie Myler won't come cheap but if JoeK can get his missus a deal on the footy show or ch 9 then we're in business. Also would help to sign future burgesses having another pom on the team.

thought little john did alright last year. Has Manaia Rudolph fully recovered??

not sure why we signed little john if we aren't going to use him. no disrespect to hodko but signing him would be a backward step…can at least kick FGs!
Elgey could be a gun, particularly if Joey stays on. But he won't be a messiah - no one on the australian market is, Richie Myler won't come cheap but if JoeK can get his missus a deal on the footy show or ch 9 then we're in business. Also would help to sign future burgesses having another pom on the team.

thought little john did alright last year. Has Manaia Rudolph fully recovered??
Rudolph has been playing in the centres.

Gallen wants to stay, but brent read has reported club has cancelled meetings and will evaluate postion.....hello Joe kelly.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6