Halden - what the hell????????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Halden goes good. He didn't let in any of the tries. Those overpaid morons, Ox and Monas, jealous of each other, making errors did. Ox was responsible for two of them, down that side. Halden keeps a good line, tackles good, runs forward, thinks, supports and generally adds value. Why bag him? The alternative is Matai and we all know his defense is ****ehouse. Ballins went well and I don't think anyone says he didn't or doesn't when he comes on.

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Also, Ballin was good.. but if you think we are \"relying on the 7 gamer\" your pulling your own dick and mine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

My input was just because i found the comment funny, didnt mention agreeing with it or not. Good to have a laugh coz has been a bit of a rubbish week or so

I refer you to Flip's Ballin thread. :stupid:

[/quote]

DSM5 link said:
Halden goes good.  He didn't let in any of the tries.  Those overpaid morons, Ox and Monas, jealous of each other, making errors did.  Ox was responsible for two of them, down that side.  Halden keeps a good line, tackles good, runs forward, thinks, supports and generally adds value.  Why bag him?  The alternative is Matai and we all know his defense is S**tehouse.  Ballins went well and I don't think anyone says he didn't or doesn't when he comes on.      

FYI DSM5

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8