• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Now they'll probably have old mate out there again in his shorts and stick, impersonating a frilled neck lizard...nothing we can do about that. I want the kid from the warriors/tigers semi on board. The one with the Manly jersey on. He was killing it. I say we make that the first win over the kiwis for the day and have the best haka(er?) in Manly colours.:)

No no mate when they do start it we need to drown it out with the long maaaaaaaaaaaaanly chant.

Can't get enough of the Haka v Maaanly chant off.
Is the Mexican Wave still banned at the Stadium? The Maaanly, Maaanly chant choreographs with it perfectly. :p

Lets hope that the stands are full for the Maori TV replay of the 2011 GF. What a coup for them to have showed Manly all year and now to complete the set, they have the Warriors as well.

Its really going to be fun day as the two sets of Supporters have always gotten along well.
----------------------------------------
Ka mate ,Ka mate
It is death,It is death

Ka ora,Ka ora
It is life,It is life

Ka mate,Ka mate
It is death,It is death

Ka ora,Ka ora
It is life,It is life

Tenei Te Tangata Puhuruhuru
This is the hairy man :D

Nana i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra
Who caused the sun to shine again for me

Upane,Upane
Up the ladder,Up the ladder

Upane Kaupane
Up to the top

Whiti te ra
The sun shines!

Yep, agreed, reckon we'll take up the chant!! And yes, that Manly Fan killed their haka-ers!!! hahaha is that a word??

Cambo said:
No no mate when they do start it we need to drown it out with the long maaaaaaaaaaaaanly chant.

I agree with Cambo. The moment they show him walking out the Manly chant must begin and go the whole time they are doing it. How good would that sound on TV.

HappilyManly said:
complete the set, they have the Warriors as well.

----------------------------------------
Ka mate ,Ka mate
It is death,It is death

Ka ora,Ka ora
It is life,It is life

Ka mate,Ka mate
It is death,It is death

Ka ora,Ka ora
It is life,It is life

Tenei Te Tangata Puhuruhuru
This is the hairy man :D

Nana i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra
Who caused the sun to shine again for me

Upane,Upane
Up the ladder,Up the ladder

Upane Kaupane
Up to the top

Whiti te ra
The sun shines!

Up the ladder? That part didn't really work so well, I thought they finished 6th.

Jono said:
Cambo said:

I agree with Cambo. The moment they show him walking out the Manly chant must begin and go the whole time they are doing it. How good would that sound on TV.

I can understand what your saying but don't disrespect the Haka.
Several teams have and have had there ass handed to them.
So let them lay the challenge down and then respond with it

Yea, respect the Haka.
I'll be doing it (as best I can) with: "Come on Sea Eagles" or some such, but not screamin' it.

Love the Haka, lookin' forward to it before this game, but will love our boys to give it to 'em on the field far, far more.

Go Manly!

silvertail said:
Respect the Haka and start the manly chant straight after.

Agreed, as it is the traditional Greeting to an Opponent in the Maori Culture.

We should clap and stomp in beat to it to have it resound all the way from the Cowboys to the Storm Territory :p, then yell the Maaanly, Maaaanly at its conclusion.

Take No Prisoners Manly :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4