Hail to the "Princess"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
In the early days of this site, Jason "The Princess" King often copped a big serve or two from the orignial posters. Then he appeared error prone or too often injured (due to the odd suspected torn fingernail). He often earnt the ire of the posters and caused arguments as 'True Supporters' wouldn't knock their own. The Eagles were strugglers in those first years, getting back onto our feet following the dark years of the Northern Eagles.

Well done to the big fella for proving many of us wrong, for contributing to an era second to none over the past 10 seasons. He even lost a bet for Sue Ridgepipe by being selected for Origin. As a local Junior, he has been part of the redevelopment of the great culture of this club that has brought huge success, after the Beagles debacle.

I stayed to salute him today and wish him a wonderful retirement, though a premiership might be a good way to send him off. Go you good thing Princess!!!

What I've always liked about Kingy is where other big props try and put hits on halfbacks and try and run at weak defenders he always sets his sites on the oppositions pack leader and goes about trying to dominate him. He has occasionally come of second best but having that type of player lead from the front is inspirational to his team mates and I'm sure has lifted us to victories on many occasions.

Although with the game in the bag Killer should have let him take that last shot at goal!

in the tribute video they showed the try he scored for the northern eagles against the raiders, i've never forgotten that try. got the ball from the kick off, busts straight through the defensive line & runs downfield. passes to support player(can't remember who) & backs up to get the ball back to score.
i think the footy show gave it the try of the year.

Masked Eagle said:
What I've always liked about Kingy is where other big props try and put hits on halfbacks and try and run at weak defenders he always sets his sites on the oppositions pack leader and goes about trying to dominate him. He has occasionally come of second best but having that type of player lead from the front is inspirational to his team mates and I'm sure has lifted us to victories on many occasions.

Although with the game in the bag Killer should have let him take that last shot at goal!

No he should not have as it's not over yet. Think Robbo in his GF.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6