Hadley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Im literally watching the match on mute atm.

I cannot handle Hadley, please 9, bring back Vossy

Disco said:
Im literally watching the match on mute atm.

I cannot handle Hadley, please 9, bring back Vossy

You're kidding? I'd rather listen to Stephen Hawking call a game before Voss.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Hadleys style doesn't seem all that suited to the TV tbh

Agree with that . His years on radio trying to explain the game to people not actually watching it is showing up so far . I'm confident he will settle into it in the coming weeks .

I heard him talk for about a minute & changed the channel. Listen to him at your own peril.

Really hoping that I never have to watch a Manly game on TV that he commentates.

I don't know, or care, who's calling this Queensland game.... But it must be hard to concentrate on the call whilst fapping so hard...

dceagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Hadleys style doesn't seem all that suited to the TV tbh

Agree with that . His years on radio trying to explain the game to people not actually watching it is showing up so far . I'm confident he will settle into it in the coming weeks .

Yeah. Can someone tell the motor mouth I actually SEE whats happening.

Hadley v Voss

its a no brainer, Voss has no brain.

And I will add I am a Hadley hater.

I've been flicking between Hadley and Rabbits.
It took a while to warm to Hadley, but he actually calls the game. Once you listen to how much crap Rabbits and Gould talk, particularly in the first three tackles, it gives you an idea of how much footy is NOT being called by them. Happy to give Hadley a decent go( I also thought fatty was a good co-commentator with him as well).

Centre 3/4 it's 2012 not 1960 enough said.

The way he was death riding Manly during the Super League war and Manly's return to the NRL lacked any respect---typical right wing tosser always appeasing the lowest common denominator---radio version of the Daily Telegraph during those times.

Was always a big fan of Graeme Hughes commentary on Channel 10---he knows the game well. His show me the money sell out character during the SL war and personal opinions that always have a hidden agenda would make it hard for me to just appreciate him for his commentating these days.

Hadley is one of the best on radio but I rate Andrew Moore..more Urghh horrible unintented pun.

Anyone is better than boss though

Hadley was ATROCIOUS and I was another who had to turn it off.

Could not shut up for a second and seemed to think he needed to call every single play like it was a radio broadcast.

Please channel 9 get in his ear fast.

Agree with Daniel that Andrew Moore on 2GB is excellent. Not sure why everyone hates Voss he's not that bad is he?

David Morrow on ABC is plain embarrassing gets totally confused, calls players wrong names, completely misreads the play, it's like having your boring old uncle call the game with his equally useless brother Warren Ryan next to him. I saw the two of them flying to Melb once for a game and they looked like two sad old blokes with their 1970's carry on bag and thermos.

I shoulda said this in the joey thread but I actually seem to naturally tune the commentators out.

I don't mean to do it but often my friends will comment on what's been said and I'm "D'uh...wha?"

Probably just get involved with the action and daydream the words away.

This happens watching most, not just the footy, sports.

It's highly recommended :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8