1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had a run in with a Drag Qeen supporter yesterday.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagle_predator, Oct 22, 2008.

1. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had a run in with a Drag Queen supporter yesterday lol. I know him he has been avoiding me by hiding in his little dragon cave somewhere.

I saw him at Westfield so I paid him out badly. The last time I saw him was before Manly played them in the finals he said Manlys going to get smashed by the dragons I said hmmm interesting.

All he could say now is I F**king hate Manly etc.. and I was wearing my We don't care T-Shirt for the first time so I looked at him and said talk to the shirt man that pissed him off.  ;D

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I think you'll run into a few more of them, they've got this new day release programme going where they are trying to assimilate them into society. Admirable stuff, but ultimately a futile exercise, they'll never be normal. Watch how they get that nervous tic when you mention '96. I feel sorry for them, but what can you do, it's not very PC but you've got to admit that they aren't like the rest of us, they make me kind of uncomfortable.

3. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    They are people too C&C, we should feel sorry for them and try to help them with outreach programs and remedial education...

On 2nd thoughts **** em, send em back to whatever gutter they came out of :)

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Dragons supporters are just lucky they live in a welfare state in Australia.  They'd be barely alive if they were Americans.  Isn't it ironic that New Orleans is represented by the Saints? 

5. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    29 years since a premiership that's all you need to tell him like i do with my saints mates.

6. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    you can tell him his club will never win another one.

St George doesn't exist in the NRL, not since the merger.

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Yeah, they've never won a premiership for mine.  A 10 year old club with no pedigree desperately trying to con people into believing they have a glorious past. 

8. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    My youngest brother is a dragqueen supporter.  Haven't spoken to him for years, complete dickhead.

9. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DSM5 that's bad mate sorry to hear that.

10. Kiki

Kiki Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'm a dragons fan! most of us are awesome. i promise.

11. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok KiKi lol