Habib gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Habib eagle

Muppet
I'd just like to say it's been a pleasure being on this site and I'm pleased the rivalry between Manly & Parramatta is still very robust & healthy.
Only reason I ever wanted to come on here was to have a bit of banter without hurting any individual. But it seems I may one too many disgruntled customers.

Good to see both clubs have done extremely well in the off season transfers, and think Manly are certainties to make the finals and hopefully Parra will as well.

I do not wish to push my stay as I believe supporter sites should be there to benefit it's supporters & not give licenses for trolls to pillage & plunder. The silvertails site is superbly laid out and the administration should be proud of it.

Good luck for the season ahead - from the one eyed eels, from Habib eagle - Eel.

I may say a quick hello if we meet in the semis.

Good luck & take care of each other. Bye for now.

I'd just like to say it's been a pleasure being on this site and I'm pleased the rivalry between Manly & Parramatta is still robust & healthy.
Only reason I ever wanted to come on here was to have a bit of banter without hurting any individual. But it seems I may one too many disgruntled customers.

Good to see both clubs have done extremely well in the off season transfers, and think Manly are certainties to make the finals and hopefully Parra will as well.

I do not wish to push my stay as I believe supporter sites should be there to benefit it's supporters & not give licenses for trolls to pillage & plunder. The silvertails site is superbly laid out and the administration should be proud of it.

Good luck for the season ahead - from the one eyed eels, from Habib eagle - Eel.

I may say a quick hello if we meet in the semis.

Good luck & take care of each other. Bye for now.
Habib mate it was nice to have a good bit of banter your still an asshole though, I see as your one of 1 eyed eels secret agents that should probably train u fellas a little bit more so we don't see the bias opinion haha lol hope you have good year can't say the same for that dog though

Beaker_(Muppet).jpg

Take care Habib. I'd suggest most here do wish you the best and the Eels the worst.

I'd agree that this site is outstandingly well run. And they aren't heavy-handed towards foreign visitors.

Come back as a genuine Manly fan, or as a straight-up Habib Eel, and there'll be significantly fewer troll ratings I'm sure.

Hey. I still want to know about the tucker you serve. Stuff the football when there's good food on the table. What have you got as specialties Habib. I dont live on the Peninsula any longer, but I'm always willing to travel for a good feed.

see ya Brad arthur ,its bad enough buying our players and wanting our culture and winning history but sorry champ our silvertails forum isnt up for grabs cheers

Hey. I still want to know about the tucker you serve. Stuff the football when there's good food on the table. What have you got as specialties Habib. I dont live on the Peninsula any longer, but I'm always willing to travel for a good feed.
If you want good Leb go to Bulldogs country. If you are near Croydon Park Anar chicken is good, otherwise head deep into enemy territory and go to Greenacre.

If you want good Leb go to Bulldogs country. If you are near Croydon Park Anar chicken is good, otherwise head deep into enemy territory and go to Greenacre.

I live in Berala near Lidcombe. I spend a lot of my time at a little Turkish affair called Zayafet in Berala's main street. Best coffee I've come across and their tabouli and falafel I would die for. Great little family business and increasingly popular. Part alfresco and a lot of us retired old farts often gather there in the middle of the day to discuss how we would change the World and our latest medical issues...like most old farts do when they've retired

oldie but a good responce to any squeels supporter,bye habib

Attachments

• 1239892_550267868354511_1707015999_n.jpg
    1239892_550267868354511_1707015999_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 17
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8