Gutter journalism - now the fans are against the players?!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
I've got no problems with them fictitious lay saying we as fans are calling them greedy, just as long as they trawl up what factually

a) Bulldogs fans have and continue to say about Snake
b) all teams fans say about Watmough and Matai

I'm sure they will take greedy every day of the week, if indeed the opinions of fans hurt their feelings so much

I am! And I have been a fan for 40 years! Who cares what desperate, 30 year old players think! See ya...

To be fair there are some complete dickheads on Twitter and Facebook.

Most of the sensible ones are on Silvertails ....Lol

Ryan said:
I hope the club know how much the fans love these players, and the club itself. This team has helped me through the toughest time in my life these past 12 months. It's the reason I'm a returning season ticket holder, and will be to the day I die.

I love this playing group. Hell, I loved the playing group when Ferris and Mullayne were in the halves. Might have whinged at the time, but they were my boys.

What? Seriously? I don't love the players, I love the club. If the players are not happy, go to a club where they are... GO MANLY, I support you!

Frogz said:
Or watch TV...or listen to the radio...or turn on your computer....or turn on your phone...or go to the club....its everywhere faithful....

THE SKY IS FALLING

I dont buy papers , I dont watch channel nine sports. I listen to non footy FM radio stations and I only read silvertails forum to get updates on the mighty sea eagles and watch one game of footy a week MANLY V .......
very easy to switch off the issue if you want to.

Rothfield's Sharks have got this years wooden spoon stuck halfway up their arse and Bulldog Ritchie's Dogs were humiliated by 9 tries on their home ground and in front of their fans and they both watched the happy , harmonious and victorious Sea eagles soar on the top of the NRL premiership ladder. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4