Gutter journalism - now the fans are against the players?!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
Dean Ritchie's reference today that fans are turning on the players is disgraceful. And whoever the "source" is has an even worse agenda.

Fans back the team year in year out, and if a handful want to raise concerns it doesn't mean the whole fan base is against the players.

What a joke. This is jealousy if a great club at its finest. Hopefully the club, players and fans all realise this is a point in time when this team will either be remembered can achieve and be remembered as one of the best of all time or it all breaks up and goes the other way.

The DT transposing their vitriol onto Manly Fans, nothing new in that :dodgy:

Hope that the Players now realize, that the Media or the 'source close to the Senior Playing Group', is not their friend :exclamation:

Same paper - different section - Fact Checking for the DT since 1976!
http://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/brett-stewarts-balgowlah-home-sells-prior-to-auction/story-fnd91nhy-1226902399406

Sorry doc this should go in the mega thread!

This whole saga of course is all about the important persons on the board. Funny, they had a go when the Football Club held elections, they lost, yet still they bite and scratch.

Whilst some sections of the fans are unhappy with their actions at the moment.. we are not against them.. until they actually leave. Even then we will hold them in high regard for what they have done for this club. I just hope they don't leave the way Des did. As I do not hold him in high regard for what he did. I acknowledge what Des did but think hes a dickhead.

The media is there to inform,entertain,educate as well as communicate. That was in a time when the media respected their readers,now trash and sensationalism is an everyday occurrence in the media and true journalism has taken a backseat.
I guess we, of another era were spoilt with the true values of journalism. These guys today are gossip columnists. Pay them no heed.

Cant wait for the News Corp backed Donkeys to get their salary cap come-uppins. Lets see the DT & the like focus on THAT for a while.

Meanwhile, Manly keep on winning.

I've got no problems with them fictitiously saying we as fans are calling them greedy, just as long as they trawl up what factually

a) Bulldogs fans have and continue to say about Snake
b) all teams fans say about Watmough and Matai

I'm sure they will take greedy every day of the week, if indeed the opinions of fans hurt their feelings so much

Buff head Ritchie and his news limited filth colleagues are clutching at straws. Their source of information at Manly is not respected by the fans.

The fans accept that the guys are upset a out Gifty. We all are and the club has to move forward too

news filth will never understand Manly. This campaign to derail us is driven by fear.

the breathtaking hypocrisy is that we are in crisis yet their pet clubs drizzle and donkeys are serial rorters of the cap and are a blight on the game..

I hope the club know how much the fans love these players, and the club itself. This team has helped me through the toughest time in my life these past 12 months. It's the reason I'm a returning season ticket holder, and will be to the day I die.

I love this playing group. Hell, I loved the playing group when Ferris and Mullayne were in the halves. Might have whinged at the time, but they were my boys.

So far the team has been able to cope with the "crisis". Unfortunately when we suffer our next loss the rumours and innuendo will come thick and fast.

Ryan said:
I hope the club know how much the fans love these players, and the club itself. This team has helped me through the toughest time in my life these past 12 months. It's the reason I'm a returning season ticket holder, and will be to the day I die.

I love this playing group. Hell, I loved the playing group when Ferris and Mullayne were in the halves. Might have whinged at the time, but they were my boys.

Ferris's son appears to be a handy player. Seen him strutt his stuff for Narraweena & our Harold Matts team :)

Or watch TV...or listen to the radio...or turn on your computer....or turn on your phone...or go to the club....its everywhere faithful....

THE SKY IS FALLING

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4