Gutsy effort

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
That's a top effort that one. Going up there and beating the cowboys and the video ref is huge for the confidence of the side

To defend against Thurston and Bowen like that was a big effort, they struggled to break us all night.

Welcome back Brett, fair to say that if he wasn't there tonight they score a couple of tries. Will be better for the run

Kite is in terrific form at the moment, hope he can keep that one going

Matai is the big news we wait for, that was a lot of weight coming down on his ankle

Chuck the Raiders jerseys on tomorrow and sing the Green Machine song, the top 4 is looming

That's a top effort that one. Going up there and beating the cowboys and the video ref is huge for the confidence of the side

To defend against Thurston and Bowen like that was a big effort, they struggled to break us all night.

Welcome back Brett, fair to say that if he wasn't there tonight they score a couple of tries. Will be better for the run

Kite is in terrific form at the moment, hope he can keep that one going

Matai is the big news we wait for, that was a lot of weight coming down on his ankle

Chuck the Raiders jerseys on tomorrow and sing the Green Machine song, the top 4 is looming

Yep, amen to all of the above. Season defining defence. The boys will be taking a few pain killer needles before next weeks hit-out.

Yep, amen to all of the above. Season defining defence. The boys will be taking a few pain killer needles before next weeks hit-out.

Nail biter, but really solid defence and a tough grinding win. Everyone dug in and rolled up the sleeves. Great game. Video ref tried his best to get the Brokeback boys over the line but couldn't do it.

Nail biter, but really solid defence and a tough grinding win. Everyone dug in and rolled up the sleeves. Great game. Video ref tried his best to get the Brokeback boys over the line but couldn't do it.

They know how and when to win, that was the ****. A few teams will be looking at that and thinking, we are going to have to beat those manly buggers to win this .

They know how and when to win, that was the ****. A few teams will be looking at that and thinking, we are going to have to beat those manly buggers to win this .

How good was it watching Snake doing that jig dance with the old guy in the dressing sheds?

Makes me confident he'll stay; just seems like he loves he place.

How good was it watching Snake doing that jig dance with the old guy in the dressing sheds?

Makes me confident he'll stay; just seems like he loves he place.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6