Gutherson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Strong player tonight had a hand in most of NSW try's. looked real good at fullback, has a great pass and grubbed kick. Definite potential.

Our future looks bright with this kid. Is only 18 and was best player on the field IMO. Lightning quick and also has great passing game. Future superstar on our hands. Hope we can tie him up to a long term contract before the vultures start circling.

Jake Trbojevik went strong off the bench as well with 10 hit ups for 144m which is good.

Hope he can continue to improve unlike Stromquist who has been disappointing this year

There's also another gun fullback in Matts in Tom Trobjevik (Jake's brother) Really tall and fast for his age. In the couple of games I've seen he has been that dominant and hard to stop. Built like Inglis to give an idea. The game against Illawarra he was nearly unstoppable and played like a 5/8 instead of a fullback. His return kicks always brought 20 plus metres.

3 try assist's and his quick 20m tap and run leading to the 80m try.
If Wolfie is indeed retiring at seasons end, then clinton is a must replacement.
As already stated, he is our future long term replacement for Snake and must be tied up long term.

Pretty sure there's an even younger Trobjevik, too. Saw mention of him in an under-12s team in "The Manly Daily". Could be our answer to the Burgess brothers…
Always like seeing local talent come through the grades and hate it when they're poached by other clubs.

LeagueUnlimited.com Players of the Match:
3 points - Clinton Gutherson
2 points - Mitch Cornish
1 point - David Klemmer

Darren said:
There's also another gun fullback in Matts in Tom Trobjevik (Jake's brother) Really tall and fast for his age. In the couple of games I've seen he has been that dominant and hard to stop. Built like Inglis to give an idea. The game against Illawarra he was nearly unstoppable and played like a 5/8 instead of a fullback. His return kicks always brought 20 plus metres.

Most fullbacks these days do play like another 5/8 - stand off

This kid definitely has the potential to develop into a future star. Really looking forward to watching his progression.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4