Gutherson & Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another plus for Gutho is his character and hairstyle. @:D
There are so few personality Players left in the game who entertain us off the field as well - like Wolfie, Mase were.

upload_2015-9-27_15-57-36.jpeg

I am mates with the guy that used to be the (won't put in his old title) until they sacked him months ago. He warned me that, bozo wouldn't be a good thing, and that the club is going in a terrible way. He said Penn has no idea and is taking directions from Zorba. Also, bozo has his own agenda. Sounded like a zoo when we were chatting.

I am mates with the guy that used to be the (won't put in his old title) until they sacked him months ago. He warned me that, bozo wouldn't be a good thing, and that the club is going in a terrible way. He said Penn has no idea and is taking directions from Zorba. Also, bozo has his own agenda. Sounded like a zoo when we were chatting.
If Bozo destroys Manly, at what point does his immortal status get revoked? He's already had a hand in year after year if Origin losses and Kangaroos losing to Kiwis.
People are upset about Johns being an immortal and all he did was take harm himself through substance abuse.

Spot on. Penns and Zorba NFI and Fulton looks after himself and his mates. Always has done

We have Satini, Williame, and with Goodall now back - all centres primarily. Demetriou has blitzted it in the centres in NYC, not that I think that's his best spot moving forward. Also Jesse Ramien has always looked likely from the few games I've seen (played NSW U18's as well). So that's a fair bit of depth in that spot. Maybe they (Barrett and Bozo) just don't see Gutho as a centre and with TT covering fullback for the future there's no spot left except wing. Most of Gutho's rep footy has been at fullback hasn't it ?

We have Satini, Williame, and with Goodall now back - all centres primarily. Demetriou has blitzted it in the centres in NYC, not that I think that's his best spot moving forward. Also Jesse Ramien has always looked likely from the few games I've seen (played NSW U18's as well). So that's a fair bit of depth in that spot. Maybe they (Barrett and Bozo) just don't see Gutho as a centre and with TT covering fullback for the future there's no spot left except wing. Most of Gutho's rep footy has been at fullback hasn't it ?
That could be true? As we were close to recently signing gun sharks centre curtis scott, but he signed with Melbourne.

If Bozo destroys Manly, at what point does his immortal status get revoked? He's already had a hand in year after year if Origin losses and Kangaroos losing to Kiwis.
People are upset about Johns being an immortal and all he did was take harm himself through substance abuse.
I'm sure Bozo has the clubs best interest at heart, I'm sure he bleeds maroon, but he is from another century.. The game has changed & to be honest he ain't no Hasler, Bellamy or Bennett. Retire now, we don't need 1970's style coaching. We need a full on coach who can take control without interference from meddling old timers stuck in the past..
You may hit the dislike button if you like but consider this... Do you really agree with the way we are heading....

I'm sure Bozo has the clubs best interest at heart, I'm sure he bleeds maroon, but he is from another century.. The game has changed & to be honest he ain't no Hasler, Bellamy or Bennett. Retire now, we don't need 1970's style coaching. We need a full on coach who can take control without interference from meddling old timers stuck in the past..
You may hit the dislike button if you like but consider this... Do you really agree with the way we are heading....

And we need a ONE Owner with plenty of $$$ like Russell Crowe to run the club

Last edited:
This is very disappointing re: Gutho. Still, shouldn't be surprised. Really getting sick and tired of Fulton and family, ZtH, Penn family, et al. Did I leave out any other bottom feeders?

Why not give them back Brawlin'' Jorge - with Hiku thrown in for good measure?
and they want to get 15,000 members next year.They keep this up and they will lose more than they sign

I must admit to some confusion.

I mean I thought one of the reasons why the Penn Faemmle wanted to control everything, was to end the loss of talented lower graders to other clubs? Now one of our best products in years is apparently unwanted, but not only that, headed to a club with more juniors than it knows what to do with.

Let's hope that Turbo Jr doesn't have a season ending injury in Rd 1, 2016!

I must admit to some confusion.

I mean I thought one of the reasons why the Penn Faemmle wanted to control everything, was to end the loss of talented lower graders to other clubs? Now one of our best products in years is apparently unwanted, but not only that, headed to a club with more juniors than it knows what to do with.

Let's hope that Turbo Jr doesn't have a season ending injury in Rd 1, 2016!
I agree TZ.I thought thats why Fulton was back there for,to look after the juniors.If this is his way of looking after the juniors,then I hope he never opens a childcare centre in the future

This is wrong. Gutherson was a potential superstar and we let him go ?
If there was cap pressure we could have let others go.

This is NOT the Manly way. It is, however, the Zorba, Penn and Bozo way.
Watch this one come back to bite us on the arse.

How was Williame not on the Bozo list of unwanted?

Call me harsh or correct me if I am wrong and I could never play NRL so he is a better player than I ever was but from what I saw this year if Williame asked me if he could play in my C grade Oztag team I would tell him he ain't good enough.

The whole process seems a bit warped, Gutho busts his knee in week 1, then the club sign him for 2 years and now he is gone. It does seem that any decision made by the previous coach in relation to retention is now being over turned.

Bozo is known to be ruthless and I am sure they have a plan B. It is sad to me that a local junior leaves. We have a small junior catchment and when you get a good one you really want to hang on to them.

Our history is littered with quality local juniors and that has always served us well. I agree with Simon above I really hope this does not bite us. I hate seeing our players go to whinging worm land. That is hard to take from an old fan like me who grew up with them as our sworn enemy.

Just watched the foxsports clip on Gutho - it still doesn't seem right. Ballin has said for ages now that he's gonna stay and Mateo's situation resolved itself. Surely there is more to this.

G'day all,The alarm bells have been ringing for a long time with this mob now running the show,but the most diabolical decision to me is how you could even entertain the idea of letting John Hopoate coach a junior development team.Are they completely devoid of any commonsense or scruple?And Bozo appointing his boys to the payroll just further shows how deep in the mire we've gone.
cheers mike

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4