Gutherson & Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly also signed Green from the dragons he is a centre and also upgraded Brad Parker from the U/20 for another 2 years and he is a centre as well . So while we loose one there is another young player ready to step up

G'day all,Wasn't Jack Bird in the country team this year?Didn't Trent Barrett coach that team?Could this be the first big signing due to the Barrett factor?Then again we could end up with young Hoppa coming back as part of the old mates factor.Surely there is some strategy involved as you wouldn't let such a talented young player go unless you had something better in mind,would you?
cheers mike
Gutho has Captained NSW SOO u18/u20 - he is a remarkable talent @:cool:

external

April 28, 2015

Last edited:
Can someone do what the one eyed eel peanuts did with Foz and photoshop a Manly jersey onto Bird???

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 9
Maybe Bozo intends to sign Gutho back in two years time for overs when he's lost all his talent....
Maybe Bozo's an idiot.
Starting to feel like that Seinfeld sketch that concludes footy supporters just support whoever wears the jumper. It's just the jumper.
I have no faith in Penn State.
I have no evidence that our coach is going to be great.
I can't figure what Bozo is up to and the Club tells us nothing.
Culture? Can't see it anymore.
But yep, I will still cheer for the little Maroon and White number those footy players will be wearing.

Its bloody disappointing if all this is true as then we have lost good quality players in...
Clinton Gutherson, Liam Knight, Charlie Taylor and Joey Lussick... also Will Pearsall and Riley Travers from u20s are not wanted
When Bozo said he has come to the club to look after our juniors... What a lot of B** Sh**
All I can say is Wyong ( the feeder club to the Roosters ) will be premiers again next season with Lussick, Knight and Taylor on board
The club are only interested in retaining the Trbojevics, they are paid well to stay and don't get me wrong they are good players and great young men and roll models, but its a shame about the other good players at the club, they don't care about and you are only there to add numbers to the team
Someone at the club even told me this

What about Gutherson for 5/8 next year?
Totally agree. I'd be keeping Jamie at centre and putting Gutherson at 6 along with giving him the goal kicking duties. He has a very good passing game and an excellent runner of the ball.

Unbelievably disappointed to hear Gutho is leaving. When I first saw him I did wonder what the fuss was about. Then I saw him play in 2014 and said 'whoa I see it now'.

A future with the turbos and gutho always looked great. Sincerely hope hoppa is not coming back. Completely overrated.

I just read that we are looking to sign Isaac John. Trying to get the link

This is very disappointing re: Gutho. Still, shouldn't be surprised. Really getting sick and tired of Fulton and family, ZtH, Penn family, et al. Did I leave out any other bottom feeders?

Why not give them back Brawlin'' Jorge - with Hiku thrown in for good measure?

This really sucks. I can't believe we would let him go, simply stupid. He is a real talent and will be one we regret in my opinion.

He just seems to have speed, a football brain and can kick. (Not sure how his speed is after his injury though).

But those qualities to me made him a must going forward for us. I saw him as the natural fit for 5/8 in 2017 (after he got some game time in 2016).

So did he look at the Penns or Zorba the wrong way? Did he accidentally make eye contact? In years gone by I had faith that these decisions were being made for the benefit of the club and we would sign someone great as a result of this.....I can't say I feel that way anymore. I'm just getting more and more disillusioned.

If the club let Liam Knight go to the Rorters are entire recruitment team should be sacked, this kid is a future leader of the club and he and Jake T are our future front row. Say it isnt so! Come on Kelly and the Penn clan get your finger out and prevent this.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7