Gus Gould and Monas to Announce Engagement!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
That's the only conclusion I can come to, based on the way that Gus just continues to talk MM up. Admittedly he did some good things tonight but was he that good.

Should MM stay by the phone on Tuesday night????

In my most honest opinion, I would go with

7. Kimorley
6. Monaghan
13. Anasta

He really has been the bloke who has stood up 'consistently' this season and of all the blokes with a shot, he has played the best footie.

How much longer does MM need to perform to stop people from saying "admittedly he did some good things" to "bugger me, monaghan is actually a farking good player" ???

I actually think Monas wouldn't be a ridiculous pick for the bench hooker/fill in role for SOO. He's shown he can play half and hooker really well adnd 5/8 fine so far this season.

Meaning he would be perfect cover for any injuries/poor form (i.e. if anasta plays his usual game)

How much longer does MM need to perform to stop people from saying \"admittedly he did some good things\" to \"bugger me, monaghan is actually a farking good player\" ???

I think it will take a bit more than 9 games of showing some good form to change the opinion of some, myself included, it's been 3 years of inconsistency and bad decisions before this.

I'm not convinced he's a farking good player, just a good player in top form.

I think it will take a bit more than 9 games of showing some good form to change the opinion of some, myself included, it's been 3 years of inconsistency and bad decisions before this.

I'm not convinced he's a farking good player, just a good player in top form.

Given the same players to work with that Orford has had he has performed just as good if not better, that will do me

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4