1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gus and Rabs

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, May 22, 2009.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Whilst watching the Souths v Tigers last week, Rabs basically told Gus to shut up and it was awesome, I didnt see the game until Wednesday night, and wish he would do it more.

It basically finally put him in his place. He again did it several times tonight, though again not enough. It looks like they are finally getting what everyone has been saying for so long and are putting a muzzle on the idiot

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
  3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
  4. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
  5. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I find Rabs very rude towards Gus when calling the ch 9 games and for someone who calls games on live TV he needs to grow up.

Someone please give him back his dummy.

6. deadlyeagle

deadlyeagle Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    you would be crying too if you had to sit next to Gus all day, hell i would be too.

Its funny i can stand Rabs because he adds a dramatic element to it but Gus all he does is complain and whinge about the refs, i have respect for Sterlo
    considering he maintains his un-biased commentating even on his parra team which i know for a fact most people cant.

But Anything is better than Ben "Believe you me" Ikin and gordon "drongo" tallis.

My 3 worst :
    drongo
    Gus
    Ben

7. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    dear oh dear oh dear.

hehe i like Gus.

8. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    The by-play between Warren & Gould is scripted to add a bit of 'color' to the commentary and jazz up the coverage of what are often quite boring spectacles. Having said that I don't think Warren is a very good actor so he probably does dislike Gould by now.

9. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
  10. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    The commentary of the game has hit an all time low. I can only listen to 702 where at least David Morrow, Bill Hamilton and Paul Osborne call the football without the huge egos.

11. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    But Morrow continually laughs and titters at his own poor jokes and silly anecdotes.  Very distracting when all you want is analysis and interviews.

12. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    yea i agree i find rabs rude towards gus too it almost seems like rabs doesn't like gus,no no no no no.

13. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    They work beautifully off each other, I find them entertaining each weekend

14. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    They are a poor mans Greig v Lawry.

15. bhot

bhot Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    during the Broncos vs Tigers game I heard Ikin say 'no, no, no, no, no'
    tI reckon he was taking the piss out of Gould.

16. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    They should put Richie Benaud in the box for a season to teach these clowns people did not tune in to hear them prattle on about whatever comes into their head.