Guess what we could be 3rd next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
After today's results
Tigers beat Bronco's 20 - 6
Storm beating Dragons 34 - 24
Roosters beating Cows 40 - 20​

Table
2nd Dogs 30pt
3rd Bronco's 26pt (+46)
4th Dragons 26pt (+12 )
5th Manly on 24pt (+26)
6th Knights 24pt (+15)​

Manly 2 pts from the bye
if Bronco's lose to Raiders by 20
if dragons lose to Eels

Bronco's are on a huge slump, and the eels could beat the dragons
and how vital will the game against the knights the friday nite after that, hold onto your hats

discuss

Sounds good mate... so glad we got the bye this week... we will enjoy the 2 points and the boys look like they will love the week off

we are unlikely to get 3rd however the loss has not hurt our top 4 chances as much as it could have due to other results.

im hoping the rest will see us pick up for the run home

I'd prefer Saints to beat Parra..........................Parra are just starting to sh*t me, with the media raving about them etc etc

As much as recent history has us as underdog against the slimes in the race to the final Im starting to hope for their inclusion in the top 8.

I think it would be very healthy for this team of ours to meet them in the prelim and be the team to blow them off the park & knock those bastards out of contention.

It would be like excising demons and doing a liver cleansing diet at the same time.

Jatz.

I don't want to play them in the finals because.

WE CAN'T BEAT THEM! :(

Just the demon we need to excise. Just the team to instil that winning confidence in us and at their expense. We can beat them.

Jatz.

here I was thinking I went and watched Manly win at the SCG against Parramatta this season, maybe I had too many beers :drunk:

Crap Byso - Parra had everything go for them on Saturday (bar a send off - which has the effect of lifting you for a while) and every video call etc helped them and they scored five tries to four.

Four years ago I watched Parra smash Newcastle 48 nil and exactly six weeks later they were blown off the park by the same team in the Grand Final!!!

The glass is half full today!!! (PS Tell Ryan too!!! :lol: )

[quote author=byso]
Jatz.

here I was thinking I went and watched Manly win at the SCG against Parramatta this season, maybe I had too many beers :drunk:

[/quote]

I must have been going one for one with ya as well :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

If Matty Orford had of kicked all his conversion instead of us being down 24 - 18... we could have been 24 All.... i think they fact that we had to score that extra try to make up for missed conversions was a big psychological blow!!

Not saying it's Matty's fault... burt kicked beautifully.. it was just their night

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6