Guess what the Headline will be

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So, no more punches, kicks, dackings or wedgies in the space of the last 9 hours?
Oh well, it's getting very boring then.:)

Watmough attack leads Attorney General to appeal lenient sentence and ask for prison time

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/attorneygeneral-jarrod-bleijie-orders-appeal-of-gold-coast-bus-attackers-sentence/story-fnj94j0t-1227090372525

A tweet last night

Hey Manly peeps, notice that Choc has been replaced from the start up on the app.... #rumours

I just wish whatever is going to happen, happens soon.

I imagine with the boys on holidays until November this will drag on until then, clearly if Brett's playing for the Raiders in 2015 he won't be turning up to Manly training about the 15th of November.

My thoughts are Choc is gone already, just negotiating the dollars, but I am still yet to be convinced that Brett is going to the Faders, unless of course it's a massive offer (and don't put that past Sticky, he may do that just to attract other name players to the joint).

Anyway regardless (and as many have said), I support the Sea Eagles and whomever they employ to play for them at the time.

I have seen many, many big name players go over the years......I couldn't see a future for Manly when we lost Bob Fulton, and how wrong I was.

Might be a tough year or two BUT we will be back

Northern Rhino said:
even scarier though has anyone else noticed all of the faces missing from the membership renewal campaign?

Who was in the photo before and are missing now?

that is some super poor photoshopping in that pic! Someone throw the marketing team a budget please!
I reckon one of those shots (Jake T) is from on the field in a game.
Super clear some of those bodies werent there in the original photo shoot.

Kevinward777 said:
Rodo said:
Northern Rhino said:
even scarier though has anyone else noticed all of the faces missing from the membership renewal campaign?

Brett and Choc.

you sure mate? I thought it was Ben Farrar and Dane Chisolm on the 2014 version of the picture?

I cant remember Choc and Snake ever being on that poster?

Surely someone can take a picture of their 2014 brochure?

Supesy said:
Kevinward777 said:
Rodo said:
Northern Rhino said:

Brett and Choc.

you sure mate? I thought it was Ben Farrar and Dane Chisolm on the 2014 version of the picture?

I cant remember Choc and Snake ever being on that poster?

Surely someone can take a picture of their 2014 brochure?

Sorry just checked mine - looks as though they have just used the right side of the banner (choc and snake were middle) so they havent replaced their heads they have just not used the full image so your probably onto something.

The sooner players split from the club, the sooner fans will realise that we can survive, and maybe even prosper from their departure.

Change is good. Change is invigorating. Change is inevitable. (Except from vending machines.)

Bring on the future!!!

Any Marketing material like the membership flyer thats missing two of the clubs top 5 and and most highly marketable faces means theres something going on. lets not kid ourselves here theres more than smoke and fire.

even jason king is in the photo behind tred.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6