Grub

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
RABBITOHS

KIRISOME Auva’a has revealed his desire to become an ambassador for domestic violence, pending approval.

Auva’a copped a nine-month suspension from the NRL for domestic violence charges last season and now he wants to make a difference in the community.

“I’m still waiting to go through a process to become an ambassador and we are halfway there,” Auva’a said.

“Hopefully it happens soon, because I still want to help others by passing on my story. I know I did wrong by my ex-partner and it wasn’t in line with the code of conduct and that’s why I’ve worked with the NRL to come out the other side.”

Uh buddy it wasn't just wrong by the NRL's code of conduct - it was also not in line with things like respecting another human and common decency. Oh! And like totally the law too! Oops lol but hey NRL first...

Give the guy a break, if he is truly remorseful then good on him for manning up and trying to change himself. I'm sure he understands that it wasn't just wrong by the NRL code of conduct, that was probably just the context of the interview.

I will say he does come across as an angry man on the football field though.

He could start by campaigning for souffs to have their 2014 premiership stripped for not reporting the incident in a timely manner, and campaign for harsher penalties than the 3k 9mths (susp) he got.

In those two things I wish him all the best.

I'm sure he understands that it wasn't just wrong by the NRL code of conduct, that was probably just the context of the interview.
Taking a big logic leap there. This is a footballer after all. And his Wiki says he tried to have his NRL ban over turned. Which says a lot about what he thought of it (i.e that Souths 7 day suspension was enough)

PS: Souths only suspended him for 7 days. My god that is disgusting/appalling.

PPS: Also, shouldn't the upstanding citizens of the NRL be ambassadors for domestic violence? Like someone who wouldn't think to do that in the first place? Or is my thinking out of wack here...

Careful! You know you're wanting to give Dessie's Dogs a premiership here?

wow....you're right!!!!

Talk about being caught between a rock and...some very solid other thing!

edit: Maybe it can be like melb when they were stripped. The title doesn't go to the loser, it's just recorded as a 'no premiers' (or whatever they did.)

Last edited:
Tonight we have the opportunity to see two apprentice GRUBS stake their claims. Hastings v Keary for the beat junior grubby ant title.

Lol some centres these days are such hogs e.g. auva'a could have set up 2 try's but decided he was going to do it himself

Maybe Hoppa can be ambassador for not sticking fingers up other player's arses? He could take Reynolds under his wing and show him the light. Maybe then the NRL would let him coach?

Makes about as much sense as what has been proposed here.

Should not be allowed to play first grade football ever again, let alone anything else.

Anyone found guilty of DM in the NRL should have their papers stamped with a life ban.

Now that would be a clear message that the NRL finds domestic violence unacceptable, which it of course is....unacceptable.....!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4