Groom's path a litter clearer???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

luke_ball

With Brent Sherwin getting a release from the Bulldogs for the 2008 season, will our young gun find a quicker path to FG???

I really hope it doesn't come back to bite us if he does get a run and proves to be the goods!

All this drama at belmore couldn't of happened to a better club... :clap: :clap:

Surely they've got some massive dollars left over with both Willie and Sherwin gone! Hope they struggle to be honest!

yup that was my first thought. I think they will be rushing Groom in too early if that is the case but then again Sherwin never ever ever impressed me so he can't really go much worse

They may try to chuck Sullivan into the 7 jersey with Roberts at 6 and Hughes at Hooker

There is no way that Groom will be ready for first grade next year in fact he is such a turnstyle in defence I doubt that he will ever make it. Manl;y were of the same opinion hence why they were not too worried about losing him. The dogs must have someone else in mind.

There is no way that Groom will be ready for first grade next year in fact he ius such a turnstyle I doubt that he will evr make it. The dogs must have someone else in mind.

Ahh yes Michael Sullivan, he would be first choice half i'd assume! My first thought was Groom but i did read Sullivan was back playing for the bulldogs!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Sullyfan starts drooling over his idol on the Dogs' forums. It could turn ugly. :blaugh:

I thought Groom snapped his ankle before the end of the year.

He'll have a pretty limited off-season in that case, and that's exactly what you DON'T want if you are completely rebuilding your halves.

He will probably miss the start of next season, and beyond that he'll need to work his way in through PL. Although no Shifty does make that task a whole lot simpler. And at least he'd be playing 7 in PL at the Dogs, rather than hooker at Manly.

From what I have seen of Groom in P/L last year he is no where near NRL level - could be a long year for the dogs if Aaron is their starting half & no Mason/Omeley

How on earth are a club with a disciplinary record like the Bulldogs going to keep Sullivan away from the pokies?

Bulldogs dont have a problem Matas, it is all a Media conspiracy as the whole world is out to get them :)

How on earth are a club with a disciplinary record like the Bulldogs going to keep Sullivan away from the pokies?

Maybe Sullivan should have joined souths as their leagues club is a pokie free zone. :lol:

I thought Groom snapped his ankle before the end of the year.

He'll have a pretty limited off-season in that case, and that's exactly what you DON'T want if you are completely rebuilding your halves.

Today's Manly Daily has this on Groom:

Groom sustained a painful ankle injury against Newcastle in Rnd 21, but says he'll be right to press his claims in the first trial next season.

"I tore three tendons and I've had two surgeries putting a screw in"

"I might be underdone for the first trial but I'll be fine for Round 1"

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8