Groom to the dogs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm just amused that 3 weeks ago he was lauded as the future of the club, was better than all of them.

Now simply because he has apparently gone elsewhere he is a big headed delinquent with an attitude problem??

get a grip gents.. he got a better offer and moved on, build a bridge.

So who is our backup half for 2008?

Considering The Ox was injured for 6 or so weeks we could be up the **** if it happens again next year.

Piri Weepu.

Or we could pay warrington to lend us monas for a few games!

Yeah, good riddance to him. If he doesn't understand loyalty, we don't want him. Going to the Boozing Bullwogs is a bad career move for a young bloke who already has a question mark over his discipline.

That's a bit of a harsh call on the loyalty thing given that we don't know the full story. On the other side, the same could be said about Matt Ballin who walked away from the Broncos at a similar stage in his career, and both of our opinions on him are well publicised. Give 'em hell Matty !
Maybe he's looking for too much too soon or maybe the club (as are many posters on this forum) are more interested in buying first graders than developing them.
We just don't know yet.
It is a tragedy.
Either we've been stabbed in the back or we are the victims of inept management.

There was another issue involved with Orford. Namely Kimmorley.

Orford did what any player would do - went somewhere to play first grade.

Groom is not at that point but the Dogs have offered him big bucks. If Manly chose not to match that moolah, you can hardly blame him for going. Maybe we will never know.

Just thinking about this today

If you were given these 5 options at the start of the year, and could only have 4, what would you take ?

1. Extend Kite
2. Extend G. Stewart
3 .Re-sign Watmough
4. Re-sign Cuthberson
5. Re-sign Groom

At the start of the year, i would have left Cuthberson and kept Groom based on reports. However, at this point of the year, i think i would prefer Cuthberson for the future.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4