Greg Inglis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
Just bumped into GI at Randwick. Was wearing my members cap. He seemed very confident. Couldn't give him too much as he was holding his new born daughter.

eagleE said:
Just bumped into GI at Randwick. Was wearing my members cap. He seemed very confident. Couldn't give him too much as he was holding his new born daughter.

What did he say to make you think he was confident?

On the field they are fair game. In private is another matter . Well done eagleE for wearing your cap and for showing due respect with his little one.

Absolutely.

And to be honest GI doesn't seem like a bad guy anyway. Even if I saw someone that I just can't stand (say Justin Hodges), there is no way I would make a rude comment to him. And certainly not with a child present. I might make a cheeky comment to him if for some reason I was speaking to him, but would not be abusive.

Killer03 said:
Absolutely.

And to be honest GI doesn't seem like a bad guy anyway. Even if I saw someone that I just can't stand (say Justin Hodges), there is no way I would make a rude comment to him. And certainly not with a child present. I might make a cheeky comment to him if for some reason I was speaking to him, but would not be abusive.

I agree, if you put aside the black eye he gave his missus and the cheating to win whilst in Melbourne, he is probably a top bloke.

Ralphie said:
Killer03 said:
Absolutely.

I agree, if you put aside the black eye he gave his missus and the cheating to win whilst in Melbourne, he is probably a top bloke.

Also you may need to overlook the large sums of money he pocketed that were meant to be spent on medicine and clinics for indigenous communities.

Shoe1 said:
Ralphie said:
Killer03 said:
Absolutely.

Also you may need to overlook the large sums of money he pocketed that were meant to be spent on medicine and clinics for indigenous communities.

Melbourne Storm star Greg Inglis has escaped a conviction and been ordered to complete a diversion order after this morning accepting responsibility for an open-hand push on on-again, off-again partner Sally Robinson.
He has been ordered to attend a behavioural change program and pay $3,000 to a women's health service.
Inglis had been facing charges of unlawful assault and recklessly causing injury to Ms Robinson after an incident at her home in August last year.
However, the Sunshine Magistrates Court was this morning told the charge of recklessly causing injury had been dropped.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/greg-inglis-avoids-conviction-over-assault-charge-20100412-s2lg.html#ixzz3CyttyupD

Also Trolley Tracker is probably tailing him

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qyhZ9_eXCHM/SoNPdGnFtDI/AAAAAAAABv0/wO3OfapNviE/s1600/greg+inglis.jpg

Ralphie said:
eagleE said:

What did he say to make you think he was confident?

Ralphie, I was saying how Manly are going to win. He gave a bit if a cheeky smile and was saying stuff like may the best team win. He had confidence about him. No arrogance though. We need a bit if that at the moment. I think we can get them though.

Ritchie had the right idea, drop him on his head.
(but not while he's holding an infant, of course)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ritchie had the right idea, drop him on his head.
(but not while he's holding an infant, of course)

Ritchie didn't do the dropping, Inglis did that all by himself and Ritchie copped the punishment. Inglis did the same thing the Dogs (Krisnan Inu) a week or two prior to the Ritchie supposed spear tackle.

InglisInuSupposedSpear1.jpg
InglisSupposedSpearTackle.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7