• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Has done his posterior crucia ligament in SOO3. Out at least until the finals. After an injury like that, his return will be cautious.

Surely this weakens the Rabbits. Richie will be bored Rd23, with no one to flip.

bones said:
Is he from Little House On The Prairie?

Yep Laura's Brother

And by the way I hate Origin but when will NRL have the balls to make him play for NSW.

He better be careful with that knee, any damage done due to an attempt at premature return, will see him out for a season.

Greg Ingles did the damage in the first half, and played for 50 mins in that state. if there's any justice, we'll see him out for all of next season.

bob dylan said:
Did he marry Nellie Olsen

Nellie was a little bitch wasn't she? lol

I always liked Laura's drunken sister Mary. From her teenage years, she was always blind, staggering around, bumping into things. Piss funny :)

Posted a few weeks ago I thought post origin would be the beginning of the end for Souffs and they're run. Laura and maybe Teo out as well the goons could cause an upset on Monday.

he will be back within 5 weeks, he is the the biggest sook going, always getting carted off the field with a potential season ending injury only to spring back unscathed the next week

Why does Greggy always look so angry during SOO games?? Loves giving guys an extra shove in the tackle, it's like he needs to make up for being a fake QLDer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4