Greg Eastwood to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For a thread that was started from a fart ass thought down at chuck-a-brown-eyed eels forum, it's certainly gained more attention than I expected.

Last edited:
By letting hiku go (after manly stating they didn't need to to sign Walker) now Lawrence and Demetriou surely we have another signing up our sleeve as we are feeling a bit light in the forwards and backrow.

By letting hiku go (after manly stating they didn't need to to sign Walker) now Lawrence and Demetriou surely we have another signing up our sleeve as we are feeling a bit light in the forwards and backrow.
I agree forward depth was great now it's not amazing,

Second row-Walker/Green/Goodall
Prop-Knight/Starling/Burgess/Vave
Lock-Leary/Fonua Blake

Still pretty solid IMO, plus knight can play second row, lock and prop, Leary can play second row and lock. Fonua Blake can play prop, second row and lock.

So we have some versatility in the forward back up options. Fonua Blkae is my smokey for next year, very talented young forward and very big he will be a great buy possibly be on the bench round one maybe, and we all know knight is going to be great.

I agree forward depth was great now it's not amazing,

Second row-Walker/Green/Goodall
Prop-Knight/Starling/Burgess/Vave
Lock-Leary/Fonua Blake

Still pretty solid IMO, plus knight can play second row, lock and prop, Leary can play second row and lock. Fonua Blake can play prop, second row and lock.

So we have some versatility in the forward back up options. Fonua Blkae is my smokey for next year, very talented young forward and very big he will be a great buy possibly be on the bench round one maybe, and we all know knight is going to be great.
Where have you seen blake and in think you mean j. Walker play?

So.... Have we signed Clint Eastwood yet?
Negotiations have stalled somewhere between a fistful of dollars and a few dollars more. Talk of a Gran Torino or pink Cadillac being thrown in as well. When shown the first offer Clint replied "you can play Misty for me!"
In a perfect world he would be more than the rookie thrown in to the line of fire. With his absolute power he would make a sudden impact and quickly become the enforcer. Against North Queensland, despite the city heat, his thunder bolt and light foot would assist with any space Cowboys leave open for him. Loves running straight but has trouble with the curve, wanting him to be one of Kelly's heroes, Joe Kidd Kelly is walking a tightrope, working firefox feverishly after being told to get him any which way you can, because it would be a true crime if we didn't land this breezy maverick in the land where eagles dare.

Yes I'm bored.....how much longer?

Negotiations have stalled somewhere between a fistful of dollars and a few dollars more. Talk of a Gran Torino or pink Cadillac being thrown in as well. When shown the first offer Clint replied "you can play Misty for me!"
In a perfect world he would be more than the rookie thrown in to the line of fire. With his absolute power he would make a sudden impact and quickly become the enforcer. Against North Queensland, despite the city heat, his thunder bolt and light foot would assist with any space Cowboys leave open for him. Loves running straight but has trouble with the curve, wanting him to be one of Kelly's heroes, Joe Kidd Kelly is walking a tightrope, working firefox feverishly after being told to get him any which way you can, because it would be a true crime if we didn't land this breezy maverick in the land where eagles dare.

Mate you've gone Every Which Way but Loose with that reply!!

I understand negotiations with Clint currently centre over a sequel to Invictus, aka Invictus II, which will tell the story of Manly's 1978 premiership quest.

I hear he's hard to get on with
clint-eastwood-quotes-1.jpg

I reckon he would be playing for " A Few Dollars More" though, than he's been getting at the dogs, this has to stop.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6