Greg Bird Linked To Manly.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bird will be here subject to manly being able to offload a number of players still under contract

he is a bozo favourite

Bird will be here subject to manly being able to offload a number of players still under contract

he is a bozo favourite
Bozo is also keen on him as he has growing concerns that the collective team 'handsome profile' is swinging too far to the 'Errol Flynn' end of the scale, so the Club should swing back a bit to the 'Chips Rafferty' end. Therefore giving ugly up and coming players some hope that they might be a Sea Eagle one day, even if they aren't a latter-day personification of Terry Randall, Steve Knight or Simon Booth. ;)

Last edited:
Gday guys i just read this article online....rumour has it that greg bird is being linked to manly and possibly signing,heres the article i just read on triple m.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...rown-and-coach-trent-barrett-john-cartwright/[/QUO
Gday guys i just read this article online....rumour has it that greg bird is being linked to manly and possibly signing,heres the article i just read on triple m.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...rown-and-coach-trent-barrett-john-cartwright/
if this turns out to be true,I'd have to seriously think about not renewing my membership.Apart from being a grub and not a good look for the club,he never seems to be in a team with a winning culture.Too many 30+ yr olds being scouted.Lets bring some of the young guys through.

Igor was a Good Sort - don't have to be ugly to be a Manly Legend :inlove:
Mark Broadhurst agrees!!

image.jpg

Wash your mouth out robbie old son. Rod Taylor & John Meillon then. No? What about Hugh Jackman & Geoffrey Rush?

And I'm ancient - 54. However I'm reliably informed that I look years younger!

Last edited:
We don't need Bird...

I really don't want us to bring John Cartwright in either. We don't need Bird, Myles, and Cartwright to come down for the strip and impose their losing culture onto Manly. Sure, Myles can come and fit into our structures, but I draw the line there.

Wash your mouth out robbie old son. Rod Taylor & John Meillon then. No? What about Hugh Jackman & Geoffrey Rush?

And I'm ancient - 54. However I'm reliably informed that I look years younger!
I'm 40 this year... I've been told I look at least 15 minutes younger!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8