Greenturd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
Just saw him on The Game Plan and Bulldog RITchie grilled him re the signing of Hasler,and its the first time ive seen him squirm.

And from what i saw he was lying, no doubt about it. Looks to me that Manly does have genuine evidence to nail both of them. Fuk it was great to see that slimy prick under the pump like that. Did anyone else see it,and if so, thoughts?

Mkr is on in my house hence why I am online. Just couldn't be bothered going downstairs to watch something else

Noticeably failed to answer the question of whether he negotiated with ha$ler during his (then) existing contract with the Premiers.

On another note, his smart arse reply of "it's not on my agenda" to the question of whether he felt any remorse at screwing up our premiership celebrations makes me wish and hope and pray that our Board take legal action against him.

Starts in 15 hear apparently one of my scathing tweets were screened

Like anything, it's not what you know... it's what you can prove. Greenberg and Des would have run thru all the possible outcomes once Des agreed to switch. Number 1 on the list would have been Des coming in 2012 and for that to happen there had to be plenty of organisation. As meticulous as Des is renowned to be you'd think he'd be be smart enough to not send any incriminating emails on a work computer, but maybe not.

Greenberg was his usual slimy self but it was odd to see Ritchie grilling him considering he's usually singing their praises. I never used to care much about the thug dogs and what they did. However since all this happened you can't help but despise everything about the club.

Geez i was surprised how Ritchie attacked him. best interview iv ever seen from Bulldog. Great stuff. See what you think Cambo, but for mine hes flat out lying. Slimy prick!

I certainly thought he looked uncomfortable with the question about the contract negotiations. Was very quick to speak about 'moving on.'

I dont think his smug comments about not caring about ruining the grandfinal celebrations would please any of the Manly players.

What happened to DCE? I turned it on to see him and got Greenburg instead.

the mauler said:
Just saw him on The Game Plan and Bulldog RITchie grilled him re the signing of Hasler,and its the first time ive seen him squirm.

And from what i saw he was lying, no doubt about it. Looks to me that Manly does have genuine evidence to nail both of them. Fuk it was great to see that slimy prick under the pump like that. Did anyone else see it,and if so, thoughts?

The first time I've seen him squirm too and agree it looked like he was lying through his teeth. Really enjoyed it when he kept trying to 'move on' and getting irritated by Ritchie hammering him.

He who laughs last laughs loudest and longest

That will be our club and not Greenberg and the dogs

Every one of the 16 NRL clubs know that the days and weeks after winning a grand final are a vital window to make up for years of income spent between wins. It is pay off day for the club, the team, the sponsors, the players and even the sport itself.

For one club to demonstrate such a SELFISH and UNCARING white-anting act upon another club at such a crucial time is one of lowest things I have ever seen in rugby league.

That the NRL and other 14 clubs haven't sanctioned the Bulldogs is also just as appalling.

Jatz Crackers said:
Daniel said:
Mkr is on in my house hence why I am online.

LOLOLOL....you do know I have now finished the new family room right next to the pool & beer fridge.

Did you say beer fridge. Did you get it from the Z mans discount sponsors fridges Pty Ltd. If it has a milk brand on it belongs to Riverina or oak.
Please check with Zorba or Gus at Penrith.

funny how Bozo was scathing at Manly for wasting time signing up haslerhoff,but now it all appears no matter what Manly did,he was going anyway and does the great Bonzo approve of the way he ripped the heart out of the club,he has been very quiet since

master blaster said:
funny how Bozo was scathing at Manly for wasting time signing up haslerhoff,but now it all appears no matter what Manly did,he was going anyway and does the great Bonzo approve of the way he ripped the heart out of the club,he has been very quiet since

Bozo mad a funny comment after 5pm last Sunday when talking about toovey. I can't remember it verbatim but it was along the lines of tooves is what the club needs and how he had only ever been a manly person. They way he said it I swear he was having a dig at des

Which got me thinking the other day that James Graham was linked very closely with joining us but then signed with the Dogs. Did he have info that Des would be at the Dogs and hence went there?
Maybe just me looking at too many conspiracy theories.

Daddycool said:
As meticulous as Des is renowned to be you'd think he'd be be smart enough to not send any incriminating emails on a work computer, but maybe not.

Just pure speculation here, but perhaps he was such top **** in his own mind, that he thought he could get away with anything, and hence was maybe not as cautious as he should have been.

I was only wondering the other day about the timing of James Graham signing. Pretty low recruiting for the dogs whilst still being paid by us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6