1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greenturd

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by the mauler, Mar 8, 2012.

1. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Just saw him on The Game Plan and Bulldog RITchie grilled him re the signing of Hasler,and its the first time ive seen him squirm.

And from what i saw he was lying, no doubt about it. Looks to me that Manly does have genuine evidence to nail both of them. Fuk it was great to see that slimy prick under the pump like that. Did anyone else see it,and if so, thoughts?

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Mkr is on in my house hence why I am online. Just couldn't be bothered going downstairs to watch something else

3. Vyssini

Vyssini Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +464 / 1
    Noticeably failed to answer the question of whether he negotiated with ha$ler during his (then) existing contract with the Premiers.

On another note, his smart arse reply of "it's not on my agenda" to the question of whether he felt any remorse at screwing up our premiership celebrations makes me wish and hope and pray that our Board take legal action against him.

4. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Starts in 15 hear apparently one of my scathing tweets were screened

5. Daddycool

Daddycool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 2
    Like anything, it's not what you know... it's what you can prove. Greenberg and Des would have run thru all the possible outcomes once Des agreed to switch. Number 1 on the list would have been Des coming in 2012 and for that to happen there had to be plenty of organisation. As meticulous as Des is renowned to be you'd think he'd be be smart enough to not send any incriminating emails on a work computer, but maybe not.

Greenberg was his usual slimy self but it was odd to see Ritchie grilling him considering he's usually singing their praises. I never used to care much about the thug dogs and what they did. However since all this happened you can't help but despise everything about the club.

6. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Geez i was surprised how Ritchie attacked him. best interview iv ever seen from Bulldog. Great stuff. See what you think Cambo, but for mine hes flat out lying. Slimy prick!

7. Brooke

Brooke Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 9
    I certainly thought he looked uncomfortable with the question about the contract negotiations. Was very quick to speak about 'moving on.'

I dont think his smug comments about not caring about ruining the grandfinal celebrations would please any of the Manly players.

What happened to DCE? I turned it on to see him and got Greenburg instead.

8. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    The first time I've seen him squirm too and agree it looked like he was lying through his teeth. Really enjoyed it when he kept trying to 'move on' and getting irritated by Ritchie hammering him.

9. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    He who laughs last laughs loudest and longest

That will be our club and not Greenberg and the dogs

10. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,401 / 130
    Scathing. I find that hard to believe. I find them comical.

11. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Thanks Bob :(

He's a smug C. Wonder if he will be so smug in the future.

12. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +827 / 10
    Every one of the 16 NRL clubs know that the days and weeks after winning a grand final are a vital window to make up for years of income spent between wins. It is pay off day for the club, the team, the sponsors, the players and even the sport itself.

For one club to demonstrate such a SELFISH and UNCARING white-anting act upon another club at such a crucial time is one of lowest things I have ever seen in rugby league.

That the NRL and other 14 clubs haven't sanctioned the Bulldogs is also just as appalling.

13. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    I actually thought the Dogs CEO handled himself quite well and gave some very astute replies.

14. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    LOLOLOL....you do know I have now finished the new family room right next to the pool & beer fridge.

• Like Like x 1
  15. lovefooty

lovefooty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +460 / 16
    Did you say beer fridge. Did you get it from the Z mans discount sponsors fridges Pty Ltd. If it has a milk brand on it belongs to Riverina or oak.
    Please check with Zorba or Gus at Penrith.

16. master blaster

master blaster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 4
    funny how Bozo was scathing at Manly for wasting time signing up haslerhoff,but now it all appears no matter what Manly did,he was going anyway and does the great Bonzo approve of the way he ripped the heart out of the club,he has been very quiet since

17. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Bozo mad a funny comment after 5pm last Sunday when talking about toovey. I can't remember it verbatim but it was along the lines of tooves is what the club needs and how he had only ever been a manly person. They way he said it I swear he was having a dig at des

• Like Like x 1
  18. StuBoot

StuBoot Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +795 / 7
    Which got me thinking the other day that James Graham was linked very closely with joining us but then signed with the Dogs. Did he have info that Des would be at the Dogs and hence went there?
    Maybe just me looking at too many conspiracy theories.

19. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    Just pure speculation here, but perhaps he was such top **** in his own mind, that he thought he could get away with anything, and hence was maybe not as cautious as he should have been.

20. MissKate

MissKate Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,021 / 7
    I was only wondering the other day about the timing of James Graham signing. Pretty low recruiting for the dogs whilst still being paid by us.

• Like Like x 1