Greenturd in trouble??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where there is a stench you'll eventually find the skeleton in the closet. Eat s..t Greenturd.

mickqld said:
Where there is a stench you'll eventually find the skeleton in the closet. Eat s..t Greenturd.

Or where there's a stench, there's a rat. How good is karma.

An NRL official said:
"Mr Greenberg categorically dismisses any suggestion otherwise"

well holy sh!t, I'm convinced...

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Tease. Every time we get excited thinking he's about to get ... he slips away.

Haha.

He reminds me of a NSW politician. I dont think it will happen on this issue but lets hope it unravels for him on his next spurious excursion.

hear hear Jatz. The game of league (for all its faults) has produced a lot of very genuine, good-hearted people.
On the other hand, not many with Toddy's slickness and sophistication. Chalk and cheese really...

EagleBoi13 said:
An NRL official said:
"Mr Greenberg categorically dismisses any suggestion otherwise"

well holy ..., I'm convinced...

Yeah, it's categorical. That's pretty hard to refute.

Just announced on Talkin Sport he's been cleared, no clear evidence he knew Tandy was betting on league matches.

The Journos will continue dig though, it ain't over when the carpet is placed back on top of the dirt :cool:

NRL are losing credibility in sync with GT.

May not be a sticky thread.

Tomorrows DT " Greenberg does turd in bath as an infant"

Massoud " something don't smell right" puts on journo hat

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Just announced on Talkin Sport he's been cleared, no clear evidence he knew Tandy was betting on league matches.

Lol the NRL's credibility drops down yet another notch. I don't know if it's Australians that are stupid or if it's just rugby league administrators. I've been pondering this the last week or so.

Guzzler said:
May not be a sticky thread.

Tomorrows DT " Greenberg does turd in bath as an infant"

Massoud " something don't smell right" puts on journo hat

What colour was the turd?

Has been cleared of any wrong doing.

I look forward to reading all your apologies in this thread over the coming days.

Here comes the story of the Green Berg,
The man the Sea Eagle fans came to blame
For somethin' that he never done.

lalalala

lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8