1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greenturd has his claws ready

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mickqld, Aug 18, 2013.

1. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,749 / 57
    Here we go. This **** wits first action as head of the NRL will be to try and rub Toovey out and sweep the bull **** under the carpet.

NRL head of football Todd Greenberg confirmed Toovey’s comments directed at both the standard of refereeing and Lima’s tackle would now come under the NRL microscope.

“Comments made by coaches will be reviewed and digested on Monday. I won’t speculate beforehand,’’ Greenberg said.

“Coaches are acutely aware they’re not permitted to comment on issues that have been placed on report and that are subject to the match review committee.

“I understand that emotion plays a part in games, particularly for coaches after games but that’s not an excuse. It never has been previously and won’t be in the future.’’

Greenberg disagreed with Toovey that the match officials cost Manly two valuable premiership points.

“We should be talking today about what was an absorbing contest between the Rabbits and Manly, in front of a sellout crowd of 20,000-plus. We should be focused on the quality of that contest, the skill and the fact that it was a game that is probably going to be a prelude to what is shaping as a finals series match-up.

“But instead that focus is applied to match officials and in my view that doesn’t grow our game, it doesn’t engage our fans or members.

This dogscum prick is ready to take his hatred out on us even more. God help us with this asshole in charge now.

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    So let me get this right:-

1. “Comments made by coaches will be reviewed and digested on Monday. I won’t speculate beforehand,’’ Greenberg said.

2.“We should be talking today about what was an absorbing contest between the Rabbits and Manly, in front of a sellout crowd of 20,000-plus. We should be focused on the quality of that contest, the skill and the fact that it was a game that is probably going to be a prelude to what is shaping as a finals series match-up.

“But instead that focus is applied to match officials and in my view that doesn’t grow our game, it doesn’t engage our fans or members."

Seriously, is the guy an idiot, or a moron? Has to be one of the two. Does he not get the hypocracy here?

This is stand down material.

3. mickqld

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,749 / 57
    There has been no official analysis of the decisions in the game but he already disagrees that the refeeing cost Manly the game.
    Could this tool be anymore transparent in his bias towards us already. This is just gross incompetence from a CEO to be making comments like this before any official investigation into the ref performance or Tooveys comments.

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Yes we should be talking about a great game of footy but we cant, because the refs were so poor that we couldnt

• Like Like x 4
  5. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    and thats just not Manly games either

• Like Like x 2
  6. mickqld

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,749 / 57
    Funny how since this tool has taken over the outcomes of games for popular ratings teams has become very suspicious. Souths,Dogs,Broncos,Storm.....ohh wait that would be the highest rating teams for cities like Sydney,Brisbane,Melbourne. What a coincidence.

7. Berkeley_Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    just sent this tweet to him

hey @Todd_Greenberg hows the #NRLMatchFixing slush fund looking #Rort #refsincrisis

8. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    Thanks, I just sent a tweet to the scum as well.

9. mickqld

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,749 / 57
    Come in sucker Greensnot. Tooves has just found the trigger to an us againt the world seige for the finals.

• Like Like x 1
  10. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,254 / 131
    Next time des unloads on the refs what's the bet he will ignore it.

11. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,798 / 58
    Oh noes!

You forgot the question mark! Now he wont respond.

#sadness

12. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Greenburg gets Man of the Match for rhetoric and cliched responses everytime he opens his mouth. Big on making noise, low on substance.

13. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,851 / 192
    You said it all !!!

14. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    Guys, let it go!!! This is eating you up!! Life goes on! Get off those keyboards and get out in that beautiful sun and forget this conspiracy stuff.

15. mickqld

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,749 / 57
    LOL counciling and philosophy 101. No thanks , any excuse to heap **** on that piece of garbage is welcome.

16. Berkeley_Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Too windy

• Like Like x 3
  17. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    Good ole Gong BE!

18. 1969

1969 Well-Known Member

Burleigh Heads
    Ratings:
    +396 / 48
    Ok, I'm going to do this!

I'm going to go down to Piggabeen and watch the Tweed Seagulls give the Redcliffe Dolphins a don't argue, might even throw down a cold one!

Thanks' Darren, I feel better already.... :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    God but I hated playing on that ground!! Hard as a rock and the grass felt like steel wool... Playing there as opposed to Seagulls Stadium or at Bilambil was woeful....and playing cricket there was hot as Hades in summer with no breeze!!

Back on topic....

Is Greenberg going to be another Gallop? Looking after certain teams, making life hard for others??

20. mickqld

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,749 / 57