1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greenberg - not fit to run the game

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mickqld, Apr 30, 2014.

1. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,755 / 57
    3 issues at the moment that are illustrating that this man is either corrupt or grossly incompetent.
    1. Fifita and the dogs. An MOU (memorandum of understanding) signed by Raelene Castle, Ray Dib and Fifita agreeing to a 4 year $3.2 million deal to play for dogs. Fifita's management then receive a contract with back ended deals over 4 years for $2.2 million. Where is the other $1 million. Third party deals obviously promised to Fifita even though a club cannot provide, promise, negotiate or guarantee any such thing. What's Greenturd's response. Nothing to do with NRL it was all still in negotiating stage between fifita and dogs no case to investigate.
    2, Benji Marshall. 12 months ago basically told the Tigers and the NRL to go stick it in your arse I'm going to union on some huge deal and by the way I spent the last year of my contract goofing off, not training and treating everyone in league like s..t. Couldn't cut it in yawnion at all, ends up in reggies now comes crawling back and what is Greenturd doing ? Bending over backwards negotiating with Storm, Sharks, Parra and anyone else (except Manly) to find him a club , adjust salary cap positions, find third party deals and help clubs turf out others to fit Benji back in somewhere.
    3. Glenn Stewart. A player who has given his all to the game and to Manly for 12 years basically told to shove off there's nothing we can do. A clean skin ornament to the game who has carried himself with dignity and class for all his career. Trying to get a deal to play out the final 2 seasons of his career at the one club. You can't tell me this hasn't got something to do with the whole Brett fiasco of years ago and comments made to Gallop and others over Brett's treatment.

This vile despicable individual is proving to all what a joke it was to put him in charge of the game. He has no f...ing idea except to protect and advance his scumbag club that he ran and to campaign his own filthy hide to those in higher positions. A greasy slimy used car salesman with slick one liners full of empty content. This man brings bile to my throat every time I see or hear his putrid name. I live for the day when this piece of sewerage is removed from the game forever.

• Like Like x 22
  2. TerryRandall

TerryRandall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,092 / 38
    No point holding back mate, tell us what you really think. Can't say I disagree by the way.

• Like Like x 5
  3. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,412 / 130
    Can't argue with any of that.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Stop stuffing around Mick as I 'm not sure of your position! Do you want Greenburg to step aside or just resign. Make your mind up. But more importantly, by how much will Manly lose by this weekend?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    How he ever made it past the enquiry into the Ben Barba episode is beyond me. He should have been shown the door as soon as it became apparent he was complicit in that shameful cover up.

They are now reaping what they sowed. I'm still yet to see anything from him to justify the allegations of him being a sharp operator. Smooth (greasy) maybe, but sharp ? methinks not.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,701 / 27
    Complete knob! That's greenburg not you mickqld.

7. simon64

simon64 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,087 / 27
    Greenturd has the goat pictures. It's the only logical explanation.

8. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    What a load of crap. He is corrupt AND grossly incompetent.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 24
    Biased is a word i would have used. But i can live with those two

10. EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 In bed before the room got dark.

Blue Mountains these days
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 44
    Is therre anything we can DO about it ?
    The only thing I can think of right now, that would help get him sacked is if we all STOP ATTENDING Games. Massive attendance drop off ! . . . . No Wait . . . . That's ALREADY HAPPENING. D Smith hasn't noticed.
    OOOHHHHHH !

11. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,557 / 32
    David Gallop must be turning in his grave...

12. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,278 / 131
    Lets hope he never coaches our NSW cup team with the other goat picture holder
    [hr]
    No he is too busy watching sold out games of soccer with crowd atmosphere the NRL can only dream of

13. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,846 / 103
    Absolutely spot on, Mick!

14. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +831 / 10
    The video referees, obstruction rules, lifting tackles, fulltime sirens & now clubs pulling all their players out 'injured' for rep games.

15. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +982 / 5
    All very true mickqld, well said.

The only time he surprisingly didn't show his bias was when he fined the Dogs $10,000 for disobeying the concussion rule with Graham....or did they wheedle their way out of it?

16. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    The Graham concussion saga hasn't been decided yet. :dodgy:
    That 10k was for another guy in the previous game.

17. Daddycool08

Daddycool08 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +371 / 4
    Oh Mr Greenberg, it appears Manly hates you. Sigh. Does that bother you?

I suppose it just goes to prove the old saying when you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.

18. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +982 / 5
    Ah, ok HM I knew it was something like that but the point being his Dogs were the 1st to be fined for breach of concussion rule.
    [hr]
    Ha ha very good DC08 - laugh of the day :D

19. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Mick, that post is so epic I've decided to award you the Silvertails Prize for Literature.:D
    [​IMG][/URL][/img]

• Like Like x 1
  20. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,755 / 57
    Thanks Nicci. I humbly accept this award on behalf of all league fans who've had a gutful of that snake oil salesman.

• Like Like x 2