Greenberg - Hasler negotiations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We all knew this was what happened but everything is now coming out about this fraud.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/new-details-of-des-haslers-2011-switch-to-the-bulldogs-conflict-with-previous-statements-from-the-club/story-fndv2wg4-1226916485035

No surprises, but clearly confirms the lack of integrity of Greenberg, and Hasler in my eyes.

I know it's a business and money talks the loudest at the end of the day......There's still room for honour and honesty.

I know Hasler did a lot for Manly. He has seriously diluted that in the last few years.

As for Greenberg the evidence mounts day by day and surely his role will be untenable before too long.

One thing this confirms for me is the trusting of your own intuition and gut feeling. I felt he was a slimy character around when he pinched Des, perhaps a little before that. My gut feeling said watch this guy. And it's not just because he was with the doggies. I never got that feeling when Malcolm Noad was their CEO... (quite the opposite actually)

'..The correspondence asserts Hasler received a letter of offer from Canterbury on August 15 2011, which detailed a four-year deal worth $3.5 million. The nominated start date at the Bulldogs was 1 November 2011...'

I was told that The Son of Sam had in fact signed with the Dogs in July, and strung Manly along, chasing monies to keep him well after this. The article today confirms it. Good riddance to him and his hypocritical cronies :mad:

He is a slimy spin merchant and the sooner he is 'moved on' from his current role the better. I certainly won't resist a satisfied smile when this day arrives.

Can't believe the NRL at the time didn't investigate these allegations further.

This turd is surely running out of lives!!!

Confirms what we all know about both Greenturd and Hasler.

Greenturd is an unethical hack who was happy to destabilize our club when we were on the cusp of winning a premiership. Its all un ravelling Toddy.

I will never forgive Hasler for robbing our fans of the chance to rejoice in our 2011 win, signing with the dirty dogs in grand final week was the ultimate kick in the guts for the fans.

Its all water under the bridge now but I hope karmas bites them both for what they did in August 2011.

I think that this highlights that there is a history of lies and deceit to protect his own self interest - Barba, Hasler's contract and now allegedly Tandy.

He is a blight on the game and should be removed.

Hopefully there are a couple of other skeletons rattling away in Toddy's closet

Never forgive the Dogs for destroying Manly's post grand final euphoria and according to reports the financial windfall a club winning a premiership usually gets from increased merchandise, memberships & sponsors. The agitation to get the coach set free was a selfish act from a fellow NRL club. Every NRL club will tell you the winning of a grand final is the one chance to make money and to make up for the costs of the other years. The time after the grand final is when the other 14 clubs and probably the losing one too should just stay right out of the spotlight. Did Manly club cry for days and weeks in the media after the way the 2013 grand final was lost or let the Roosters enjoy their win?

This knob will get his very soon...His time is fast running out.
Ill be at the NRL HQ the day he gets the @rse waving my Manly flag.
A scumbag of the highest order...a liar...a disgrace of an administrator.

Brings it all back to surface and when raised it still hurts how Hasler betrayed the playing group, club and fans.
The Manly men were out there busting their guts for Dessie, completely unaware that the man they looked up to had already decided to put player/fan/club relationships and loyalty behind him and chase the almighty dollar in a dodgy deal with Slimeberg.
That 2011 premiership and the club's overall performance since the Des-aster is something we should all be very proud of. Thank you so much Geoff Toovey. You have done an almighty job.
Be Manly, don't be a dawg!;)

Id like to think it is the smoking gun that moves him on but i think it will take one more solid incident of poor integrity from Dirty Toddy. Lets face it, the NRL are stupid. The game is a joke at the moment from top to bottom and they wont do the right thing and sack him (because that would be the right thing to do). However i think its promising that the NRL has hired a barrister to assist in the investigation. Dont hold your breathe that this smug jerk will go on this occasion

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6