Greenberg - dishonest, or incompetent?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest what he did with Des, as bad as it was for us, was a business decision to try and move his club forward. Considering how ruthless we have been over the years I can hardly knock a club for trying to do the same. What gets me is the whole Ben Barba drama and his very suspicious actions around it - as some has already said how this happened and he still managed to get a role like has is a mystery

Yeah, Greenturd did that (the Des drama) yet when he became the COO of Football at the NRL he started going on about how clubs shouldn't be making offers to players AND coaches from rival clubs who are still under contract. Not that anything has been done about it.

And shock horror, every time his 'old' club had a scandal (one of which I believe he was involved in when he was still at the Scumdogs), there was always no case to answer.

I have friends who support the Speels (poor people) and even they are starting to believe that Teflon Toad has an agenda against Manly. And when fans of that rabble start thinking things like that (i.e. the boss of the league is against us), you know something isn't quite right.

The fact is that he has been a failure in his role at the NRL. Well, I think he has.

Last edited:
He is a master politician. Talks in buzzwords and sound bites. Repeats the chosen message over and over. Pretends to care about others opinions and acts like he wants to fight for change but continually does the opposite. White ants everyone above him that does not suit the agenda all whilst maintaining his position of power. The guy is a dead set coldsore on the NRL.

He is a master politician. Talks in buzzwords and sound bites. Repeats the chosen message over and over. Pretends to care about others opinions and acts like he wants to fight for change but continually does the opposite. White ants everyone above him that does not suit the agenda all whilst maintaining his position of power. The guy is a dead set coldsore on the NRL.

I'd say he has taken Don Watsons book as his own Bible.

image.jpeg

So Greenberg admitted yesterday that the RLPA wasn't consulted about the 2016 draw prior to it being released, and stated it was an 'oversight'.

This sort of statement just shows how amateurish the game is at board level, and how far behind the decision makers of the game are in respect to the reality of where the game itself is positioned. How can then they be trusted with the money that is coming into the game from the TV deals when what would appear to be a relativity simple task in communicating with key stake holders regarding the draw, is done so incompetently.

Let's not forget that Greenturd has his eyes on the top job too.

He's failed up to his current role. Let's hope it ends there.

That's beautiful, but what does it have to do with what I wrote?
Well you were commenting on race/ religon. I commented on the race part of your comment.
There is no scientific evidence to say that there are different races of humans.
Religon on the other hand is a whole nother barrel of sheep.

To be fair it is always a matter of time for a Jewish joke when ever todd is mentioned on here
What I've noticed is that:
1. Derogatory stereotyping is a simple-minded activity. And a mean-spirited one at that, whether or not it is hidden in a joke.
2. When people feel good about themselves they aren't derogatory at all.
3. The most intelligent people I meet tend to abandon stereotypes as being simplistic, and look at others, genuinely, as individuals.

What I've noticed is that:
1. Derogatory stereotyping is a simple-minded activity. And a mean-spirited one at that, whether or not it is hidden in a joke.
2. When people feel good about themselves they aren't derogatory at all.
3. The most intelligent people I meet tend to abandon stereotypes as being simplistic, and look at others, genuinely, as individuals.

I have a simple rule - act online as I would face to face. Makes life pretty simple really and helps avoid most issues.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I have a simple rule - act online as I would face to face. Makes life pretty simple really and helps avoid most issues.
I do like that philosophy, even though not always too successful at it.

There is in fact only one true race, the human race. Once you get past skin pigment we are all the same.
In fact, if you accept evolution we have all evolved from that same little creature that struggled out from the mud, learned to live in a tree, got out of the tree and walked upright, then found that walking upright meant you could throw a handy punch, and we've been belting the s#%t out of each other ever since*.

*until the NRL ban

:)

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8