Green signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sigh....

I remember being at school thinking 1000 words was a huge amount to write/type.

Now....tis nothing.

Anyway, hope the green signing becomes 'official.'

When halves are signed, one always thinks about the impact they will have on our attack, but one things for certain, Blake Green is a terrific defensive 5/8 who makes good contact. We will have the two best defensive halves in the competition next season if he signs.

You are a clown if you are a Manly fan as you say you would know that Lyon has won a GF as 5/8 but you are to busy telling everybody that Green is a better 5/8 than Lyon. Green shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Lyon 5/8 centre or first grader. Comparing Green to Lyon is like comparing Lyons (for you turbo that's Cliff) to Bailey (Chris again for you Brookvale2015)
Wow maybe you should go back to bed mate, and I though I was the teenager, have your hormonal changes put you in a mood? Green should not be mentioned in the same breath as Lyon true, that's the first thing you have said that doesn't involve your beloved... Lyon is a better centre lol my dog could have told me that but green is a better 5/8 by a country mile cause he is a 5/8 and Lyon is a centre.

Last edited:
He needs a veteran that can take the pressure off with a controlled calm game with solid kicking and great organisational skills (Blake Green). Green is an older Foran without the off field crap, they play the exact same way. Green may not score amazing tries and throw long balls but what he does is give his halves partner and fullback a platform to rip teams a part it's no wonder Cronk having such a good year. And the player is only as good as the players around him. And I agree with your bird idea. He's a good centre not a 5/8 and IMO he like you said can be turned into a wade Graham type backrower with some skills he's not very fast either which a lot of people don't see he isn't slow though but he isn't as quick as some other centres.
Got a 800 word essay to do before Tuesday though I'd get started. I won't be missing our clash at Perth though
Is an essay three paragraphs?

Got a 800 word essay to do before Tuesday though I'd get started. I won't be missing our clash at Perth though

Subject turbo ?
How about " surviving adolescents on a Silvertails forum frequented by passionate oldies who know everything"

You could just cut & paste one of your posts and the replies it generated

Guaranteed a distinction

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7