1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green humbled again

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Matabele, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

+466 / 6
    The pride of the bogans has his backside whipped yet again. Love it.
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

+310 / 0
    I don't know how anyone could expect that hack to win, he is to fighting what Jye Mullane is to rugby league. No technique, no speed, no composure.

Goes to show how well & truly dead Australian boxing is if he & Mundine are our finest.
  3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+2,424 / 31
    Our guy Shane Cameron has been calling Green out for months but Green had been backing out of what he asked of him every time

Cameron is pretty average as well though tbh
  4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+6,236 / 44
    Perhaps he needs to fight the winner of a reality TV show to get some credibility back......I suggest a 6 round bout against the winner of MasterChef would be a PPV bonanza.

Sadly boxing worldwide is plumbing the depths. Used to love boxing as a sport, now it is laughable. Can't see the situation changing until they have one unified body controlling the rankings and mandatory defences.....and that ain't likely to happen given the dollars at stake.
  5. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

+494 / 0
    Lets see watch a boxer that has some humility for when he fights win, lose or draw (Green).

Or a dropkick (Mundane) that fights has beens and proclaims himself as the greatest athelete Australia has produced. Who only get's high PPV because people want to see him get his ass hand to him.

I would love to see the day that Mundane fights a legitimate fighter. They would be still be cleaning the floor a fortnight later.
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

+310 / 0
    Not sure I would extend that title to Green.

You are right on Mundine though, utter twat. What wonderful ambassadors Australian boxing has.