Greatest local derby in Rugby League - Manly vs. North Sydney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yet again proving what a dumb **** you are Fro.

Those of us who have actually followed Manly-Warringah for more than 5 minutes will remember that the Bears were actually a formidable opponent in the 1990's and knocked us out of the finals in the only post-season match we played against them in that era. In previous decades they may have fielded some poor squads but in the latter stages of their existence they almost always provided exciting clashes with Manly.

Now stop wasting precious resources and run along and die now you useless piece of ****.

Hey Ridgey, do the world a favour, pull your foreskin over your head and swallow.

Run along now little man, the sheltered workshop bus is waiting to take you home, Mumsy will probably have some fairy bread on the table waiting for you sweetheart.

As for your 5 minutes comment, I wont justify that with a response.

[quote author=robbiea]
[quote author=Ridgey]

Those of us who have actually followed Manly-Warringah for more than 5 minutes will remember that the Bears were actually a formidable opponent in the 1990's and knocked us out of the finals in the only post-season match we played against them in that era. In previous decades they may have fielded some poor squads but in the latter stages of their existence they almost always provided exciting clashes with Manly.

Now stop wasting precious resources and run along and die now you useless piece of ****.
I would like to see the stats pole-smoker ,
as in the 90,s all my work colleagues were bears fans ,I was always giving them loads of abuse ,because we always beat the bears. Maybe im wrong !!
[/quote]

Obviously you only remember 95??
[/quote]
Yeah ,the 90-s ,i must admit were a bit of a blur for me .Maybe my memory of then isnt the best ,too many all nighters & spending too much money on beers & what not.. I think i remember giving Norths fans a hard time . 8|

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=robbiea]
[quote author=Ridgey]

as in the 90,s all my work colleagues were bears fans ,I was always giving them loads of abuse ,because we always beat the bears. Maybe im wrong !!
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah ,the 90-s ,i must admit were a bit of a blur for me .Maybe my memory of then isnt the best ,too many all nighters & spending too much money on beers & what not.. I think i remember giving Norths fans a hard time . 8|
[/quote]

yeah pretty much like 2000's for me!! :drunk: :drunk:

Ridgeys is all a blur for the simple reason he is suffering from phoetal alcohol syndrome :~?

Holy Sh!t, Robbie, I thought I was a bastard, but I am in awe at that one

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Even if you did spell Foetal wrong :)

Wrong wrong wrong
In 1991 WE finished 2nd the bears 3rd and they beat us in the 1st week
we were then eliminated in a brave showing against canberra (that was the game where there were so many injuries the week leading up to the game Lowie called off training on the friday and had the players chucking eggs at each other)

Norths may have got the odd upset
but they were ****

The norths sides of the nineties were more than competative with manly.

1997:
Manly 12 def Norths 8
Norths 41 def Manly 8

1998:
Norths 32 def Manly 8

1999:
Manly 28 def Norths 22

The fact that they won 2 of the last 3 games played between the two sides proves this.

Even in previous times when norths had poor sides there was always a lot of feeling and passion between the 2 teams which is the way football should be played - not like some of today's players who are only playing because of the money.

The norths sides of the nineties were more than competative with manly.

1997:
Manly 12 def Norths 8
Norths 41 def Manly 8

1998:
Norths 32 def Manly 8

1999:
Manly 28 def Norths 22

The fact that they won 2 of the last 3 games played between the two sides proves this.

Even in previous times when norths had poor sides there was always a lot of feeling and passion between the 2 teams which is the way football should be played - not like some of today's players who are only playing because of the money.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank You Tookey!!!

Others must have their Maroon and White sunnies on.... where as some can take them off every so often and see what is reality!!

Norths may have been chocker's but they certainly weren't the worst team going around!

any manly fan that stick up or praise norths are deadset nobbs

I hated those red and black C#nts

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=robbiea]
[quote author=Ridgey]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

"beer and what not" ....care to expand on the what not :p ?
Yeah Norths were always pretty competitive in the 90s and I seem to remember they were favourites at different points throughout some seasons .
Problem was a) I hated Norths and b) they were chokers...so at the end of the day yeah they were competitive but what have they got to show for it. Maybe some of them should've laid of the coke a bit (and I'm not just speaking ill of the dead).

Ridgeys is all a blur for the simple reason he is suffering from phoetal alcohol syndrome :~?

I think i suffer from that sometimes - isnt it when you drink so much you curl up into the foetal position??

Norths sydney sucked arse and so did their fan base. South Sydney should be sent the same way.

I here ya....the longer we allow Souths to remain in the comp in their current state (new owners or not) the further ahead the likes of Aussie Rules will get of Rugby League....they are a fcuking joke and should be told move to the Central Coast or cease to exisit....piss them off.

The thing is NOBODY wants to play there. Regardless of the amount of cash they have, its a ****house place to play rugby league.

Macdouaggall, Sutton, Gulovou, Webb, Cusack, Mellor, Hegarty and co. are pretty handy players.

They are attracting better players all the time. In fact, I think they are Manly in 04.

Don't be surprised if they sign a big name centre for example next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2