Greatest ever Manly GF moment or performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember 95, sitting across from where the players ran on I watched them prior to kick off and noticed how bloody nervous they were and said to my mate beside ne "**** I don't like the look of that". The 95 loss hurt a lot as we had been so very dominant all year...but then we really did get some dodgy ref decisions didn't we, inlcuding a 7th tackle try!!

But 96 was time for redemption, and then 97....one I'll never ever forget, as I say a few posts above "still crying today"

After what Brett went through in the two years prior thought his try in this years grand final thought it was special. After that knew we weren't going to get beaten

I can't go past Billy Idol's pre match performance. Let's rock.

78 Replay is the first real memory I have of a Manly Premiership, remember listening to it on the radio after riding home madly from school to catch it. Loved Frogs Eyes Gartner, he was my favourite player back in those days, so him scoring two meat pies sticks in my mind.

'95 was a bad beat because we were so much the better side all year and really should have won that game. I think I was more gutted with that then '97 because it didn't feel like a true premeirship in '97 because of half the teams were playing SuperLeague. It was terrible to lose at the very last moment, but I don't consider it a "proper" title anyway.

In the more recent past, any Manly fan who doesn't get a cold shiver from Beavers try in 2008 doesn't have a pulse IMO. I had him for last try scorer that day and when he went off I thought I had done my dough. To see him come back on and score was amazing (of course Belly did me in the eye about 5 minutes later but i didn't care) Fairytale ending for probably the greatest ever Manly clubman.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6