Great Victory

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader
Man, what a bloody heroic victory. Pretty much half a man on the bench after Williamson got knocked out, on the wrong end of a 7-1 penalty count, some ordinary general play calls from the ref and the touchie and, to sum it all up, it was against Parra!

I thought LeStrange was brilliant tonight, give him the starting hooker spot to shove a rocket up Ballin's ass as he seems to have been a bit careless lately (been giving away a stupid penalty each game). Hope Menzies and Bani aren't out for long though.

Can't remember being so happy after a Manly win in recent times. We really, really deserved it tonight.

Oh man the pride that i felt when Le'Strange went over was unbelievable.
That was by far the guttsiest win i have seen from Manly

im a big fan of l'estrange.he should be starting.has much more zip around the rucks and doesnt throw forward passes.
he reminds me of kerrod walters.

Never in doubt that one, all week. Parra played like their normal lazy/error prone/retarded game and the ref did everything to give them a leg up. Very good win when you live with two Parra supporters.

Great watching it in a pub in the city & I am the only Manly supporter in the place.  Four tries to 2 says a lot about the game, to overcome the injuries, penalty count etc is a great effort.

We could be in trouble next week, no Choc, Beaver, Bryant, willo, Bani

My mates & i also watched it from an rsl club right in the heart of bulldogs territory & went beserk when le strange scored a couple of doggie supporters watching the game even praised the gutsy win.

I made a late decision to come over for the heritage round, and **** it was worth it
Bloody sensational at the ground, the effort was enormous and it was a proud day to leave the ground as a manly supporter

Went into Peter Wynns this morning in Manly gear, and he came past and said "Thats the wrong jersey for in here" :lol:

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
[quote author=SilentBob link=topic=177357.msg182577#msg182577 date=1208519874]
Never in doubt that one, all week.

don't know about that  :D
10 to go it didn't look too good
[/quote]

Never in doubt, even at that point, probably the most confident I've been about a Manly game in 10 years at least.

SilentBob link said:
Never in doubt that one, all week. Parra played like their normal lazy/error prone/retarded game and the ref did everything to give them a leg up. Very good win when you live with two Parra supporters.

lol good post mate yeah i know how that feels my g/f is a Peel fan  ;D

Was great at the ground. Manly fans there were fabulous and we shut the Parra slimes up for most of the game. All they have is that canned chant.

With a poor (NRL, footytips, oztips etc.) tipping round last weekend for me, I however do have something to be stoked about:

manlyticketsm.jpg

Sure, it would be heaps better with a couple of extra 0's at the end of those figures, but a Sea Eagles win over the Eels at Parramatta stadium is always real, real shweeeet!

Manly7.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7