Great to see

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you ignore the off field stuff you'll be asking why we're rooted at the bottom of the table in 2-3 years time.

If you don't care now
How the problems get solved
You can shake your head later
That you never got involved
'Cause the call came ringing
From the throne of gold
But you never got the message
'Cause your mind's on hold

The business side of our game and our team is very important,but its the team (and coach) who win games,so thats why i choose not to bother posting too much stuff about the boardroom quarrels,we are hitting a purple patch we're in the 8,our stars coming back a big test against the bulldogs,things are definitely improving and we are now a team to fear again.

Couldn't tel you the song, but the artist I was fairly sure of.

"I want to be a clone" would be my first stab

I think it's great we've re-attached ourselves to the 8, have a bye to consolidate and perhaps go deeper into the 8.  If we can beat the Bullwogs in a fortnight it will send tremours thru the comp.  Manly vs Storm in a GF Part III is still not out of the question.

Fro link said:
Couldn't tel you the song, but the artist I was fairly sure of.

\"I want to be a clone\" would be my first stab
Whatever happened to sin, from the Clone album, so close.

Matabele link said:
I think it's great we've re-attached ourselves to the 8, have a bye to consolidate and perhaps go deeper into the 8.  If we can beat the Bullwogs in a fortnight it will send tremours thru the comp.  Manly vs Storm in a GF Part III is still not out of the question.
That would be hilarious to see storm v manly GF again,and yea i agree if we can beat the bulldogs we will be more strongly favoured for the premiership and with Idris out,thats a big blow for the berries he is really coming along as a good player as much as i hate to say it,but their loss is our gain and makes it an even better prospect for us to notch up another win.

I assume he is still around in some capacity.

some band something or other Guevara or something like that was the last I heard of him.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Come on here, and the top 10 topics on the board are about the Footy, not the boardroom garbage !!!

At least it was that way until you reminded everyone of the boardroom garbage.

:)

Fro link said:
I assume he is still around in some capacity.

some band something or other Guevara or something like that was the last I heard of him.
  Che Guevarra.  He did another solo album after that.  Squint as well as a Live album.  He now produces various acts, rubbish like Sixpence none the richer and Newsboys I suspect.  yeeuuuch

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2