Great stubby holder offer at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would offer to buy more tonight (it's tough drinking beer on the Hill but someone's got to do it :)) and send them to our far flung board members but alas I can't make it to the game :(

Last edited:
Do you get one of those badges with that that allows you to park close to the shops...
None needed, it's a bike we have right of way and parking everywhere!
Love my bakfiets it's more or less the family car

I would offer to buy more tonight (it's tough drinking beer on the Hill but someone's got to do it :)) and send them to our far flung board members but alas I can't make it to the game :(

It's ok Mals. If Dan's happy, we're happy!

:)

OK Hippies!

In news rivalling Parra's lolz but a million times as awesome.....

Look what arrived for ME in the mail yesterday!!!!!!

EIhs4By.jpg

woohoo!

AND it came with a 2011 premiers beer can (empty....but clean at least!) as well.

SCORE

My thanks to the all round top bloke who as yet doesn't post on here but he reads the forums (join up now.)

Upon seeing what a big nigel no mates ex-pat I am he made the effort to contact Dan, and offer to send me a stubby holder. The can was a total but supremely welcome surprise.

So thanks (name redacted), Dan and Manly...for giving an outlet for all the best fans to come together, cheer on a mighty team...and do nice things for each other.

Bump!

But seriously folks....as pointed out by *name redacted* who sent me the stubby holder back in May....

This is the first time I've been able to use it to toast a Manly victory!!!!

wow - that seems like sooooo long ago!

party on!

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8