Great, strange and who knows signings - Bozo (Barrett) what's doing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will Hoppa had two years out of the game at a crucial point in his development as a player. He wasn't allowed to train so he lifted nothing heavier than a bible and got his exercise walking around the back blocks of Queensland.

What's Lussick's excuse?
He lifted nothing heavier than a wooden spoon walked around Pirtek Stadium for two years.:p

I'm very optimistic about our chances next year. Only player of any note we're losing is Foz and to be honest as good as he is on his best his skill set can be replaced. If anything we will be better in 2016. I still think we will be making another big forward signing before the start of 2016. I see no reason why we can't make the top 4.

Lewis Brown - small not big
Api - I'm guessing will start. Ballin if he's here is the new Wolfie - NSW Cup captain.

Missing from that:

Satini - hopefully injury free and can hopefully get bigger and better and will give us a big body out wide when our centres move on after 2017. That way, we could line up:

1. Tom Turbo
2. Jorge
3. Satini
4. Hiku
5. ?
6. Gutho?
7. DCE

Turbo
Jorge
Gutho
Hiku
Satini
Wright
DCE

We need another big forward in 2017. Tapau, Klemmer and Burgess boys would be my choices. Push Nate to the the bench, possibly not resign Lawrence.
A pack like this would be my choice in 2017.

Burgess(tom or gorge)/Klemmer/Trbojevic(go to prop if Marty is signed)
Koroisau
?-not sure Knight or Demetriou maybe or another signing
Buhrer
Brown
Trbojevic/Tapau

I think if we make the finals again this year, we should be able to do it next. For better or worse, the Penn State consortium will have 'their' team in place, with hopefully no more media-driven contract issues or other dramas to deal with - comparable to those the team has just gone through.
Don't crow too early. We're renowned for doing stupid things just before the start of the season. Remember they are footballers, who if they string more than 3 words together could be classed as a miracle.

Hey all, nice thread... First time posting.

Regardless of all the drama along the way; we are going to have a better squad/top 17 than this year by far. Save for the No. 6, every position will be equally filled or much better. So the recruitment cannot be that bad.

Halves/Backs with: Snake, Turbo, Matai, Gutherson, Jorge, Hiku, Lyon and DCE will still be the envy of a lot of teams.

And the forward pack is looking much stronger with Myles and Jake to start up front, either one of two top quality hookers, and a much more solid back-row and bench with long term injuries coming back (Lawrence & Burher) and new faces (Brown & Lussick). And our development of the likes of Leary and Co who are starting to stand up should hold us in great stead!

It will certainly be a side, if coached properly (the biggest gamble) that should push for top 4.
Love your name Ciggy.

We need a Horo style straight running back rower next year. We have Leary, Burher, Symonds, Jesé sene lefao. Some great players but running that hard inside shoulder line, and forcing the defensive line back is currently not our back rowers style or strength.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6