Great story on Jorge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you watch the game dude? Seriously, I'm asking an honest question? People, did Taufua **** up quite a few times tonight, and don't agree with Kiwi just to vote against me?

Yes I did. He didn't drop the ball once.

15 runs for 124m, most off our own line. 0 errors on NRL stats

Letting the ball bounce his biggest blunder tonight, we got away with it. Beaten in a contest for the 1st try, happens to every winger, probably made his decision too late though to charge in

The kids only 20 ffs!! Hes got alot of potential, just needs more games under his belt and his confidence will grow.

Ryan said:
Did you watch the game dude? Seriously, I'm asking an honest question? People, did Taufua f**k up quite a few times tonight, and don't agree with Kiwi just to vote against me?

He's a frustrating player to watch in defence, slow to react & not always in the best position. He does have a lot of potential though & offers quite a bit when we go on the attack.

As I said earlier in the thread, I think that he's best served by going back down to the NSW cup for a little while & getting some gametime back there so he can work on the things he struggles with at the NRL level & then get another crack later on in the year.

Disclaimer: I really want to see Whare playing first grade again.

Snake had to basically cover his side of the field towards the end of the match, his defensive positioning was not good. When the broncos put in attacking kicks he made poor efforts to go for the ball rather then wait for the opposing player to catch it then tackle them. He is young and will get better but Wolfman showed him up bigtime in defense tonight.

Ryan said:
Did you watch the game dude? Seriously, I'm asking an honest question? People, did Taufua f**k up quite a few times tonight, and don't agree with Kiwi just to vote against me?

You are so quick to write of anyone. Give the guy a break, he's had a handful of games.

swoop said:
Ryan said:

You are so quick to write of anyone. Give the guy a break, he's had a handful of games.

Jorge has plenty of potential yes, but we have better options in my opinion in Dean Whare.

swoop said:
Ryan said:

We can all have our opinion on Jorge but its the opinion of coach 2V that matters . 2V is a smart coach .

Jorge is out of position too often in defence for me. Twice in a two weeks th other team would have scored simple tries cause he was too far in if by cold just kick half decent.

he's just come up from Toyota cup, what about those grinding yards he makes!! Yes, not as safe as Robbo but Robbo was outjumped alot and Jorge doesn't get pushed back 5 metres when taking it up. Take the good with the bad. Robbo: safe as houses and knew where the try line was and Jorge making big yards when boys are knackered. Matai doesn't pass it much anyway so not a major problem.

The best thing he did last night was take the tackle after the long Matai bust. A lot of players could have panicked and thrown a speculator out the back

If you look closely you will see that not all of our high balls problems stem from Jorge...Matai was also guilty of indecision as well.

The Broncos targeted our weakness perfectly.

Look kid is not ready, look vs dogs dropped ball off kick off then off short kick off. V's titans out of position heavily for mead try, last night beale try. Too many errors, given him 12 months in nsw cup. Whether whare is leaving or not he is ready for first grade he is a target vatuvai mark 2.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6