Great news ahead of Tigers game: Matai and Taupau free to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Abit of luck on manlys side for a change , no injuries like most clubs and no suspensions after week 1 lookout here we come.

Just have to get the side right. Hope the players left out got the kick in the keester Barrett thought they needed (although I thought Mateo / Lawrence trial form was amazing).

I also hope Buhrer returns early. Frustrates me he did the injury when not wearing headgear. He ALWAYS wear headgear. Not sure if that would have protected the jaw, but his usually gets strapped under it with a bit of padding.

Just have to get the side right. Hope the players left out got the kick in the keester Barrett thought they needed (although I thought Mateo / Lawrence trial form was amazing).

I also hope Buhrer returns early. Frustrates me he did the injury when not wearing headgear. He ALWAYS wear headgear. Not sure if that would have protected the jaw, but his usually gets strapped under it with a bit of padding.
Yes mate im hoping buhrer comes back soon he adds another dimension with his defense and attack. Im probably abit premature but walker back to the centres and killer to 6 would fix things dramatically. I know this wont happen because trent sees walker as our long time 6 but i just hope its not to late when everything finally clicks into gear.

Buhrer will be in NSW cup behind Baz's favourites.

His best chance will be to replace Vave

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7